Cciamlazy - Backdoor Scripting

Author Topic: Cciamlazy - Backdoor Scripting  (Read 20996 times)

Ok this all started back about a month ago.

For my Death Race v20 annual release I wanted to have 3 more important things.

1. A new build
2. A new map

And lastly 3, a new Jeep model/script.

I had a few different people script it and Cciamlazy offered to help.

Since then everything was fine until about 2 weeks after that when my server would get several disconnection messages saying "Server overloaded"

for people who were on the server they all got kicked.

Today I was on there and it happened again, I knew it was a infected script (a backdoor) but I just never knew who it was.

Today Starzy told me that it was a script within the mod Vehicle_DeathRaceJeep that Cciamlazy had given to me.

Within the server.cs file I found the infected script.

If you ever get a mod, script, vehicle ANYTHING from a friend, please check it for backdoors.

Also Cciamlazy forget you. I can't believe you would do this to my server for fun and joy.

cciamlazy has been acting like a huge friend lately...

wow he's a forgettard.

I also distinctively remember Cciamlazy being on my server one day with Super Admin and right when I joined, he left for no reason.

He wasn't on the admin list.
Now I know why.

Didn't see this coming at all, I'll be careful.

Thanks for the proof Cc.

I lol'd because he was always a gigantic handicap.

"Jad Muffins" some prick was also involved, look at what he sent me on Skype.

Thanks for the proof Cc.
Yep I was hoping you would do that.

Nope.avi
How? He posted a drama about me. He got messages I wanted him to post. Oh that is so harmful

Nope.avi
How? He posted a drama about me. He got messages I wanted him to post. Oh that is so harmful
Yea you admitted to it and made yourself look like a bigger starfish than you were already.

Good job, total win for you.

You're stubborn. It's harmful to your reputation.  He posted the drama because
he has the proof, you even admited to it. I don't even know who put it there, becuase Jad said he did. I think he's taking the blame for you.

never heard of him before this

what a cunt

not like anyone doubted it in the first place since he's a well acknowledged friend.

"jokes on you, that was i was planning!"
are you loving 5 or what