Author Topic: Rest in Peace HPRC  (Read 25541 times)

This is Robo Noob. I'll make this quick and concise. I'm not asking for sympathy or your condolences, I'm posting this to let anybody know who cares that he's gone. If you think I'm trolling, go to his sister's facebook and see for yourself. If you still don't believe it's real, then don't believe he's dead. It won't change anything.

HPRC was a good friend of mine and for the most part kept to himself, as you can see in his profile. 164 posts in nearly six and a half years, many of which defending things he enjoyed. He was a generally solemn individual outside of the internet, and I won't say he was a saint, but he sure as stuff wasn't a bad person. He was a good friend. HP was always loyal. He wouldn't intentionally hurt anybody. A lot of you probably think he was a brain-dead stoner or what have you, but that's because you didn't know him. If you didn't like him, don't post here. If you don't like me, don't post here. This isn't about personal differences. Travis was a big influence in a lot of my views, many of which will never change. He was a good human being and nobody can change that.

Predator and HP on SWTOR

An old image of HPRC and I and a few others in a jeep on blockland. I'm in the drivers seat and HP is in the passenger's seat with the same avatar as me.

Code: [Select]
Robo Noob - TABBY IS QUEEN 7/11: http://i.imgur.com/pqTOf.jpg
HPRC: nice
HPRC is now Offline.
One of the last chats we shared. He was a man of many words.

Discuss times shared with HP, and if you have them, post pictures of you and him together and I'll gladly add them to the OP.

Rest in peace Travis Isherwood. I love you man. We'll never forget you. 9/4/91 - 3/2/12
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 12:50:52 AM by Radon »

Rest in peace HPRC.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 01:54:55 AM by Pload »

wait what?

Read the OP before posting. A good friend of ours is gone.

Even thought i think he hated me, I will miss him :C

How did he die?

didn't know the guy but I'm sorry for your loss :(

RIP. :[

He was a tight bro for a really long time, even though he drifted over the past few months. :<
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 12:47:13 AM by Beachbum »

Even thought i think he hated me, I will miss him :C

How did he die?

Mixing booze with the wrong medication probably.

Rest in peace, HPRC.

Robo Noob died?

I barely knew him, and I don't think he was that funny.

But he died, and we should honor him greatly

Robo Noob died?

did you even read the OP?

good night sweet prince

nobody really is willing to accept the fact that anyone you know or could be close with could die any day, if you know what i mean

R.I.P.

Robo Noob died?

I think Robo Noob is the OP.