RC car track modules 1.0 [Download]

Author Topic: RC car track modules 1.0 [Download]  (Read 3912 times)

for modular piece suggestion do some elevated sections/bridges for those figure eight racetracks.

Looks too small for any more than 3 vehicles at a time.
Oh, RC track. Cool idea.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 10:40:42 PM by Mr.Noßody »

Pretty sure the RC Car code can be changed for not to explode, and a more suitable add-on can be made.

I changed the code. BUT I don't think the creator would be amused if I published it.

Make it look like a muscle car (any one, idc)

and an ice cream truck

Edit: also guys you're pretty late on this whole sapper racing idea...it first came in like 3-4 months ago, had a lot of servers and detailed huge racetracks, then all of a sudden the servers stopped hosting it.
actually, i think i started the whole thing a year or so ago, when i decided sappers are perfect for racing.
i made a terrible, lousy track that day on the server. months later, it was pervading.

not to be blatant.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 11:31:30 PM by *FacePalm* »

Thanks for all the feedback, I'll try to make some kind of shortcut. Maybe not one you jump up to, but something similar.

Wow this looks great. Keep it up.

I feel a bit sick today, so I don't think I'll make any progress.

I don't see why you don't just make your own track pieces. I used to host RC raceways, and you can build a good track (excluding scenery) in a couple hours or less without downloading someone else's track parts. And for those of you wondering, yes, it's very easy to mod the RCs to not explode on contact, as well as changing its colors.
but he did make his own parts?