Poll

Yes.
Yes...
Yes, this is random.
Yes!
Yes?

Author Topic: *POLL* James Woods Regional Airport (KRJW)  (Read 4996 times)

Regional airports were created to accommodate private and corporate jets because most international airports are dedicated to servicing larger airliners and do not have the extra space to accommodate the private jets, albeit in special cases (see: Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport).

Note: that comment was posted before the General Aviation ramp was created.

I am thinking about re-doing the taxiways. Also adding some maintenance hangers.

Host a RP for it! - Dubstep

But, things like  brick count could cause the server to lag for some people.

It's pretty good. 6/10- could use a little more detail-creativity. It looks like you put a lot of effort into it, I like that.

You Should host this or release save.
I really would like a closer look at this airport.

CAN I PLZ HAVE THE SAVE? PLZ I BEG YOU! I WANT IT! YOU'RE AN AMAZING AIRPORT MAKER! Oh and what are the add-ons required for this where can I get them? PLZ I'LL CREDIT YOU AND GIVE YOU SUPER ADMIN IF YOU JOIN MY SERVER! And I'll give you a cookie! Here:  :cookieMonster: WTH HE ATE IT! Here's another one:  :cookie:

CAN I PLZ HAVE THE SAVE? PLZ I BEG YOU! I WANT IT! YOU'RE AN AMAZING AIRPORT MAKER! Oh and what are the add-ons required for this where can I get them? PLZ I'LL CREDIT YOU AND GIVE YOU SUPER ADMIN IF YOU JOIN MY SERVER! And I'll give you a cookie! Here:  :cookieMonster: WTH HE ATE IT! Here's another one:  :cookie:
Just for the emoticons don't give him stuff.

Im prob gonna make a new, bigger airport. If I do make it, and finish it. Then I will start giving out saves for this. Until then, Cya!

I need to host this as an RP some time in the future...

Better than anything I could make. 8/10