Author Topic: The New Halo Pack V1.2 Official Release (Fixed the Pelican Issue)  (Read 72689 times)

After long last, I have finally recovered my files, and am releasing them to the Blockland Community!

All weapons and such that are currently included will be listed, all others will be added later.

(Most of this was from the ModDisc topic, if anyone thinks it looks similar)

everyone needs to make sure that the weapons overwrite the older ones, thats been a problem before

To install, extract the files that are in the .zip to your AddOns folder

UNSCDF Weapons

Descriptions:

BR55:

The battle rifle was one of the first to be overhauled, and is now more accurate in shooting and appearances.

M6C:

An upgrade from my M6D (Halo: CE) to the M6C (Halo 3) brings a special animation state system the makes it so if you reload before your clip is emptied, it'll reload normally, but if it runs out it will play the animation for re-chambering the bullet, called Reload Hybrid.

M6 Galilean:

The Spartan Laser is back with a vengeance, with a new overhauled model (although i never announced the first) and a complete script for proper usage. It also plays a cooling animation and vents steam after firing. I was going to have the targeting laser appear while it charged, but it proved to be inaccurate.

M90 CAWS:

The Halo CE shotgun is a redo of my first (unsuccessful) attempt at a halo shotgun. IT has ammo and reloading, and raycasting bullets. (This weapon's script was originally taken from ZorroLimit's (i think) halo shotgun for raycasting purposes (although it was modified heavily to fit my needs), so i may not release it w/out his permission). New script based on Rykuta's Chrome Shotgun fixes many problems, but removed the raycasts.

MA5C ICWS:
The overhauled MA5C has little to no triangulation unlike the original concept, it fires at a rate closer to that of the real thing (i think :P), and has a custom animation.

MA5B:

The MA5B is a resized-to-fit model of my MA5C as it was virtually the same thing. Mainly, its a darker, shorter version as it is in the real Halo universe, sporting the real in-game sounds.

MA5K:

The Custom Mapping Team's own MA5K Assault Carbine, modeled after the Halo: Custom Edition weapon, and also sporting the real sounds.

SRS99C-S2 AM:

The Halo (2 i believe) sniper rifle. Using more advanced animation, the bipod moves when you arm, fire, and reload the weapon.

MA37 ICWS:

The Halo: Reach Assault Rifle. Real sounds used, and is a Reload-Hybrid like the M6C

M7 Caseless SMG:

The SMG, this one from H2 I believe. Uses 2 arming sounds randomly selected on arming

M6C SOCOM (M6S):

The Halo 3 ODST Pistol, modified directly from the M6C's model, Reload Hybrid.

M7S Caseless SMG:

The Halo 3 ODST SMG, modified directly from the M7 CSMG's model

M19 SSM:

A combination of the Halo Reach and Halo CE rocket launchers, includes the "HOLD LIKE THIS" sign on the side

M932 DMR:

Designated Marksman Rifle from Halo Reach, Reload Hybrid.

M6G B-Variant:

The Halo Reach Magnum, Reload Hybrid. Requested by Kevune.

MA4C:

The Assault Rifle from the E3 2000 Halo: Combat Evolved Beta preview, Reload Hybrid.
Vids:

E3 2K Preview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR3Hm8scbEw
The MA4C is shown at about 1:23

My Base Animations
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZmKgW3HRXc

Covenant Weapons

Type-51 Covenant Carbine:

This model is a little old so it's a little sloppy, but i've fixed the worst of it. Magazine ejects from the weapon as a shell. Redid by request of Grunt 9073.

Vehicles

DC77 DMTV Pelican

My Version of the Halo Pelican, which everyone has voted to just call by it's official name (DC77 Pelican). This vehicle will support 9 player capacity including the pilot, and 10 if i add a rear mounted gun. This also includes a special WIP script thanks to Headcrab Zombie which makes the thrusters rotate to their appropriate positions depending of if you are accelerating or hovering.

me beside the vehicle

rear interior view

New Version w/ Armaments

M808-B MBT "Scorpion" Class Tank

The Main Battle Tank from Halo: Combat Evolved

Ingame Pic

« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 01:19:11 PM by Midway Sentinel »

yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesye syesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes

It's awesome!

First

Very good!!!

=D now to OWN SOME PEOPLE

Ho yeah!
I waited soo long but the pelican doesnt work

Hell Yea!!!! Its done! WEWT

the pelican doesnt work and were is the energy rifle

one more thing just out of curiosity are you adding weapons like the needler or the concussion rifle and stuff like that

Oh god. I loved the Beta pack of this. And now this is out.
YOU ARE A CHAMPION MY FRIEND!!

Neither of the SMGS have any recoil or muzzle flash.

Neither of the SMGS have any recoil or muzzle flash.
Well it's not completely done yet. He's still going to add on a few more things or fix some other things.
(I'm not sure, but I think he's going to release the Warthog too.)
So yeah. Not everything is on this pack yet.

they SHOULD have the flashes, but they fire too fast for recoil

and i have no idea why the Pelican doesn.t work, cause it should

edit- i think i accidentally used an experimental script on the DMTV, ill check

everyone needs to make sure that the weapons overwrite the older ones, thats been a problem before
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 11:19:56 AM by Midway Sentinel »

Hey sent, if I get the time, can i re-send this to you all in one addon zip?
like you won't have separate addons.