Weapon Shop System! [V2]

Author Topic: Weapon Shop System! [V2]  (Read 30570 times)

Just tried it, awesome.

System can be seen at crowns server if you want to see it in action :P

Nah, it works off the item placed upon itThats the ones :D
Can you make one that works by event?
Like-
OnActivate==>Self==>Buyweapon[Price][Name of weapon(drop down menu)]
OnActivate==>Self==>Sellweapon[price]
OnActivate==>Self==>Rankweapon[Price][Name of weapon(drop down menu)]

Rank weapon is kinda how you said in OP, buy weapon, never have to buy again.
It works just like your thing, but could you add it where there's an RTB pref on whether to not show a popup or to show one?

There's a major flaw in this system. Once you buy the weapon it is free forever.

I can just keep clicking the item and get unlimited amounts of it and then throw it to other people.

is it possible to make it put on Randomly set prices and Random weapons each time you visit the shop?

There's a major flaw in this system. Once you buy the weapon it is free forever.

I can just keep clicking the item and get unlimited amounts of it and then throw it to other people.

Disable weapon pickup...... it stops others picking up thrown weapons as well....

is it possible to make it put on Randomly set prices and Random weapons each time you visit the shop?

can be done but has serious issues, like pistol could cost 9000 and a rocket cost 1

Disable weapon pickup......

Another flaw then.

I can now have an unlimited source of grenades because the weapon is free forever once I buy it. I can have a full inventory of HE grenades within seconds.

The whole point is once you own it you own it forever

The whole point is once you own it you own it forever

Come to my server and I'll show you why that's wrong.

Disable weapon pickup...... it stops others picking up thrown weapons as well....

can be done but has serious issues, like pistol could cost 9000 and a rocket cost 1

well is it possible to have like a 50 Point M92F then at say level 48 its a higher price and alittle more power and stuff?

I can pick up 5 free grenades in my inventory.

Add an option to take items owned forever off because this is ridiculous.

Add an option to take items owned forever off
this would be nice

Add an option to take items owned forever off because this is ridiculous.

Noted will include in next update

Oh my gosh yes.
I love you.