Weapon Shop System! [V2]

Author Topic: Weapon Shop System! [V2]  (Read 30637 times)

This post was dumb and completely incoherent. My apologies.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 02:46:15 PM by YourBuddyBill »

a server rotation message edit.

What? i would just create a custom activate trigger called on sale..

Sorry for double post, got one more request, could you make it work with the ClickToPickUp Items mod? I think the 'no just picking this up' thing might not work right with the clicktopickup mod.

Just don't use the click to pickup mod, seeing as it does this anyway?

Oh, triple post. Another request is for a thing for a command like /makeweaponsalebrick, which would let you set that individual price based on the brick, so you could have an item cost 25 at one store and 20 at another.

how would this be of any use?

Also, the edit button is there for a reason. Use it

Damn this makes me hard

What? i would just create a custom activate trigger called on sale..

Just don't use the click to pickup mod, seeing as it does this anyway?

how would this be of any use?

Also, the edit button is there for a reason. Use it

Sorry about that, Tomtom, I was really out of it when I made those posts. I'll explain more.

Ignore the first two parts, those were just me babbling. The reason for the third: I want to have a 'weapon shop' in a main part of this RPG area I'm building, but I also want other weps, sometimes the same copy, hidden around the map for free.
But on the other hand, a better idea: The 'allowed to pick up loose items' could be set to yes or no, OR a third setting so you just can't pick up the weapons if their brick is a shop brick. If it's not a shop brick, you can pick up the items just fine.

Again, sorry about the incoherent posts. I guess my 'stream of consciousness' turned into a 'babbling brook of badness'. XD
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 02:45:40 PM by YourBuddyBill »

*bump* Oh, excuse me sir!

If your inventory is full you can still buy items, it will remove your points and you receive no item.

You should probably make it impossible to buy items if your inventory is full.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 12:55:30 PM by Lord Tony² »

If your inventory is full you can still buy items, it will remove your points and you receive no item.

Yeah, this. If it's on one-time buy.
If it's on ownership, you can go ahead because you'll ALWAYS have that item owned and after you pay for it you can get another for free whenever you have the space.

/facedesk how did i miss this :P

tad busy over the next few days (birthday and stuff) so will fix it up when next free

/facedesk how did i miss this :P

tad busy over the next few days (birthday and stuff) so will fix it up when next free
It's your birthday?

Happy birthday Tom! If I had the money, I would overnight you a cake. ;D

It's your birthday?

Happy birthday Tom! If I had the money, I would overnight you a cake. ;D

lol well, birthday was last weekend but party this weekend so having to prep house/stero/decks etc

lol well, birthday was last weekend but party this weekend so having to prep house/stero/decks etc
Woah, if I had known I woulda congratulated you earlier!
Oh, did you get my pm asking for some help with a server-sided chatbot?

Woah, if I had known I woulda congratulated you earlier!
Oh, did you get my pm asking for some help with a server-sided chatbot?

yah i did, but as i explained ime busy

yah i did, but as i explained ime busy
All right, that's ok! I'm not gonna have my server up for another few weeks yet, so whenever you get the time!

Heh, someone just asked me who I was talking to, I told him I'm one of your goons. XD

Heh, someone just asked me who I was talking to, I told him I'm one of your goons. XD

goon |guːn| noun
1 a silly, foolish, or eccentric person.

Deffantly :P

goon |guːn| noun
1 a silly, foolish, or eccentric person.

Deffantly :P

Yep that's me XD
"This car is Mafia Insured. You hit me, we hit you." -seen on a bumper sticker