pbody1 - Stealing pecon7's Boss Battle build.

Author Topic: pbody1 - Stealing pecon7's Boss Battle build.  (Read 2606 times)

So I went to this guy's server who was trying to build boss battles, So they started building.

I criticize them on how they build, And he gives out the admin password.
Gladly nobody gets banned.

Pbody1 says he wants to load something, it takes a bit of time.
http://gyazo.com/c221176bc6be5b07fc326631174ea7b2
So when its done loading, Its pecons build.

I took a few pictures showing how its pecons build, and that he might have changed some things.

http://gyazo.com/a000f05ca8604dceee76e254b4626054
http://gyazo.com/e5110ab5bd5a45c578f7ecd6931506a4

Then he says its the WRONG boss battles build, and he tries to get out of it.
http://gyazo.com/8c88fa617c65343f083d54b9b3df7cfb

I didn't get his BL_ID. I wish I had.
Discuss.

His Id is 32665

I'll confront him

this is bound to get ugly

knowing he doesnt say he built it anywhere, friends like bisjac are no doubt going to swarm this thread and try to backfire it

knowing he doesnt say he built it anywhere, friends like bisjac are no doubt going to swarm this thread and try to backfire it

I agree with this. If I say his name though. we are all doomed.
lord tony.

if he didn't claim it as his own then this doesn't deserve a drama. people are allowed to do what they want with builds.

it was badspot who first said that people should be allowed to save/load builds they didn't make - are you calling him a friend too?

How is this bad, he just saved it, it's not like he will use it.  at least he cleared bricks after told to do so.

I criticize them on how they build, And he gives out the admin password.
Gladly nobody gets banned.
classic server right here, folks.

Pbody1 says he wants to load something, it takes a bit of time.
http://gyazo.com/c221176bc6be5b07fc326631174ea7b2
So when its done loading, Its pecons build.
I agree he should not have saved it.

Then he says its the WRONG boss battles build, and he tries to get out of it.
at least he cleared it.

if he didn't claim it as his own then this doesn't deserve a drama. people are allowed to do what they want with builds.
it was badspot who first said that people should be allowed to save/load builds they didn't make - are you calling him a friend too?
/agreed

Yeah, he didn't claim it as his. I'll talk to him if I see him though.

just so this is understood, i am in no way saying that people shouldn't be allowed to save/load builds they didnt make. i'm simply saying that since the OP doesnt have any proof that this guy is claiming he made it, bisjac is bound to show up and say that he thinks the OP is wrong. when i say "friends like bisjac", i'm not implying that saving/loading builds on other servers is wrong, i'm implying it as in that i simply think bisjac is an starfish for personal reasons of my own. he can post a counter-drama if he wants.

i'm agreeing with you. i dont see any proof in the OP that he stole this, all i see is some kid loading a well-known build on a server so they can play with it.

That's not what you were saying in that other topic, lol.

That's not what you were saying in that other topic, lol.
that's because at that time i didn't realize that it was accepted to do that, then badspot said i was wrong. i see what build stealing means now.

i'm saying that since this has no proof pbody stole the build, this thread may backfire.

that's because at that time i didn't realize that it was accepted to do that, then badspot said i was wrong. i see what build stealing means now.

i'm saying that since this has no proof pbody stole the build, this thread may backfire.
So? Badspot can't decide how valid your views are.

But since he made the game, he makes saving possible for everyone.

So? Badspot can't decide how valid your views are.

But since he made the game, he makes saving possible for everyone.

He's free to save whatever build he wants. He didn't state that it was his and by the looks of it he might have even made an honest mistake thinking it was the same server. He even corrected it by trying to clear it. And once again with the term "build stealing".. you can't steal something that was already in the public domain.

just so this is understood, i am in no way saying that people shouldn't be allowed to save/load builds they didnt make. i'm simply saying that since the OP doesnt have any proof that this guy is claiming he made it, bisjac is bound to show up and say that he thinks the OP is wrong. when i say "friends like bisjac", i'm not implying that saving/loading builds on other servers is wrong, i'm implying it as in that i simply think bisjac is an starfish for personal reasons of my own. he can post a counter-drama if he wants.

i'm agreeing with you. i dont see any proof in the OP that he stole this, all i see is some kid loading a well-known build on a server so they can play with it.
tl;dr - "plz don't ban me baddy"

you can't steal something that was already in the public domain.
It's a richard move nevertheless.

Why are you all arguing? Who cares if some people save some stuff, its just some goddamn bricks and is just a goddamn game.