Author Topic: Earth 2.0 - Redux  (Read 52810 times)

NRL remains at peace with Irajinia at the moment, but if anymore are killed we will declare war.

Breaking news update

This recording was given to us by the NRA earlier today: http://vocaroo.com/i/s0xpH8nWvDd9

It shows that there was absolutely no response from the unidentified aircraft.

i hate vocaroo
loving apple and your no-flash-on-devices policy

the plane was not irajinian though

ignore that
wow.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 06:34:22 PM by Gojira »

I quite like my borders.  Thank you.

Greetings, foreign nations, New Russia; Teraynia-Flouryi Federation; New Italy; Irajinia; New Scandinavia; and Palestra.  I am King Aysko of Alyeska, representing the Supreme Dodecemvirate.  We  would like to establish that the United People of Alyeska wish to maintain neutral relations with all People, but are more than ready to declare war if provoked.

Chardaia

Flag:

Government type:
Republic

Ally(s):
Palestra
Nirvozk
United Peoples of Alyeska

Root Country(Russia or US):
United States

Population:

Capital:
Bythyron

National Anthem:
N/A

Languages:
English and Spanish.

Organizations:
The Pax Hera Syndicate

Military:
Ground Weaponry:
M45 Assault Rifle
M200 Scoped Sniper Rifle

Air Weaponry:
F-16 Fighter Jet

Vehicle Weaponry:
Customized military jeep.

DEFCON Alert posture:

REDCON Alert posture:

I'll be updating this post soon, I haven't added anything new yet, but will update.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 07:16:49 PM by YorkTown95 »

The country of Chardaia is now opening up a convention center located in the capital and local shopping area around each city, hoping that this will increase the population overtime, this mean thats when new countries are developed, a 200,000 civilian increase count will be added as a bonus. disadvantages is that when Chardaia reaches the 2,000,000 count, the civilian increase comes to a stop. Hoping this plan will gain allies from other countries and its next door neighbor New Russia.

Chardaia's Country Plan: Convention Center and local shopping centers.
Advantages: a 200,000 civilian increase count when a new country is developed, this does not affect a country in any way.
Disadvantages: If the population reaches the goal of 2,000,000 million people, this country plan will come to a stop.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2012, 11:33:55 PM by YorkTown95 »

all Irajinian forces have withdrawn from that tiny island
we win fgts

Be not forgotten...

A funeral was help today for the 4 men that lost their lives on the island.

200 peacekeeping units shall remain on the island for another 6 months.

In other news...
New President, Adelle Dianna, has upheld office elected in recent elections

However, the country of Chardaia did manage to find some unknown activity on a nearby small island south of Chardaia, even that Chardaia only knows that New Russia is the neighboring country and is not involved with this at all, not knowing that the other countries are around in the area which they're still exploring the area.

Map of unknown tribute island:

We suspect that it might be a tribute of barbarians, no other country is not settled in this area for the good news, however the capital has asked troops to set sail of the area and discover what is going on, if the barbarians suspect to attack us for no reason, the military has full permission to wipe them out and take over the small island and use it for a resource island to gather resources and take them back to the home country.

Breaking News Flash!!!!!!

THIS IS SHAQUILLE O'NEIL REPORTING ON EARTH 2.0.0 TO REPORT THAT WE ARE RECEIVING NUKES UP THE ASS... STAY IN YOUR HOUSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Breaking News Flash!!!!!!

THIS IS SHAQUILLE O'NEIL REPORTING ON EARTH 2.0.0 TO REPORT THAT WE ARE RECEIVING NUKES UP THE ASS... STAY IN YOUR HOUSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol nope
i don't wanna think about the last person to try this.

Two children are playing in the yard. Their mother is making stew, the father is filing paperwork. The family is blinded by a huge flash, and the mother and father look out the window. They see a huge mushroom cloud, and a cloud of dust flying towards them. The parents are horrified when they see their kids flesh melt out of thin air, but they do not have a second to react as they die right after.

Greetings, foreign nations, New Russia; Teraynia-Flouryi Federation; New Italy; Irajinia; New Scandinavia; and Palestra.  I am King Aysko of Alyeska, representing the Supreme Dodecemvirate.  We  would like to establish that the United People of Alyeska wish to maintain neutral relations with all People, but are more than ready to declare war if provoked.
Of course. I'm glad to meet you, as well.