Author Topic: Earth 2.0 - Redux  (Read 52450 times)

Elkorius

Flag:

Government type:
Democracy

Ally(s):
None

Root Country(Russia or US):
United States

Population:

Capital:
Zulkrous

National Anthem:
N/A

Languages:
English.

Military:
Ground Weaponry:
AK47, Hybrid scoped.
Mini-uzi, Iron sights.

(I just pulled these out of MW2 and MW3 because I was too lazy to find moreover real guns)

Air Weaponry:
Boeing/BAE Systems AV-8B Harrier II

Vehicle Weaponry:
Polish T-72

DEFCON Alert posture:

REDCON Alert posture:

(Reason of readied DEF and RED cons is due to the fact that with a war going on, you can never be too safe. Even if you're not fighting in it.)
« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 03:16:54 PM by Grodus »

Two children are playing in the yard. Their mother is making stew, the father is filing paperwork. The family is blinded by a huge flash, and the mother and father look out the window. They see a huge mushroom cloud, and a cloud of dust flying towards them. The parents are horrified when they see their kids flesh melt out of thin air, but they do not have a second to react as they die right after.
lol nope

Rioting is going on all throughout the country, of people wishing to declare war on Irajinia. "People do not know just how complicated governing and keeping them safe can be." Says Vice President, Richard Guilioni.

doo dee doo

still waitin on yoo
 :cookieMonster:

I'm just going to go upload where I'll want my country to be, and when you respond I'll show you.

???

so i kinda copy and pasted his to edit rather then the OP's because I was too lazy to go to the front page and get it then come back over here to post

loel.wmv - I fixed it, thanks for helping me notice.

Alyeskii News:

- Dodecai street was filled with celebrating crowds and a parade yesterday, celebrating the Twenty-Eighth birthday of King Aysko.  He was not available to comment on the celebration.

- A large fishing vessel was sunk off the coast of Alstyrvand.  Kartile Porrogave, the director of Naval defense, explained the ship was sunk due to a malfunction in "Motion activated Sleeper Mines"  He said that these mines were planted in the bay of Alstyrvand and were supposed to be disengaged, but ready to be activated at a moments noticed.  He cautioned against the sailing of any vessel larger than 20 meters until each mine was manually checked.

-The Alyeskii Dodecemvirate have announced their desire to barter with other countries for the resource of Silicon.

Continuing on the strange island south of Chardaia, we did a full search around the island, reports said that there was no sign of barbarians in the area from the military, but Chardaia will claim the island for the next 2 years to gain resources for the needs of weaponry.

i'd join but i'd have to be in control of atleast 2 countries.

i'd join but i'd have to be in control of atleast 2 countries.
Just, have a country with a civil war?

Just, have a country with a civil war?
it started as that, but they divided.

it started as that, but they divided.
Yeah. That's what you should do.

Rioting is going on all throughout the country, of people wishing to declare war on Irajinia. "People do not know just how complicated governing and keeping them safe can be." Says Vice President, Richard Guilioni.
Tell them I said it was an accident.
It was totally unintentional... The mine was for New Scandinavian forces.
Not yours.

Tell them I said it was an accident.
It was totally unintentional... The mine was for New Scandinavian forces.
Not yours.
maybe you didn't notice the child crying over his dead father's casket.

maybe you didn't notice the child crying over his dead father's casket.
Erm
No
I didn't.
:s
But still
Is war REALLY the way to go, with a co-op space program underway?