Poll

This entire "haunted station" thing couldn't possibly be a special Halloween themed location?!

Of course!
3 (50%)
Of course not!
3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: [128x128]World of Chaos - locked forever(once again)  (Read 44955 times)

and only this platform?

Nope, the entire place you've explored so far. Geno and Velshyyr are already inside the ship but you're on the under-the-ship-deck thing and you need to get off into the ship as fast as you can.

so basically there's nothing still useful in the area of destruction
which means I can detach the supports and climb up while I sadly kill the innocent

so basically there's nothing still useful in the area of destruction
which means I can detach the supports and climb up while I sadly kill the innocent

Not a good idea, Vantas is still in there.

Vantas should Teleport out

Vantas should Teleport out

he is not capable of this

well Potatos.

VANTAS: GET OUT OF THERE

Vantas: Skedaddle the forget out

Vantas: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING FOR, WE NEED TO GET INSIDE OF THE SHIP!

Neutral Bittites are not defensive against magic at all and therefore faint.

Masterockets: We can't get into the ship, that hatch up there is closed and locked!

Vantas: I know another way, come with me, quick!

Masterockets: What is this green wall?

Vantas: It's a wall that can only be broken down with martial arts. You said you were gonna go all out right? Do one of your flying kicks or something!

Masterockets: Alright!

The wall breaks down and and the entrance to the ship is visible.

Vantas: You did it!

Speaker: 30 SECONDS BEFORE LAUNCH...SHUTTING OFF HATCH OF SKY DECK #1...

Masterockets: Oh crap, we need to hurry!

They run and run.

Vantas: Hurry! The hatch is almost closing!

Masterockets: I have an idea!

He grabs Vantas and slides just under the hatch, just in time before it closes.

Speaker: PROCESS COMPLETE. HATCH HAS BEEN SHUT OFF. 10 SECONDS BEFORE LAUNCH. EJECTING SKY DECK #1...

The two watch as Sky Deck #1 is detached and is dropped into the depths.

Speaker: LAUNCHING IN 5...4...3...2...1...LAUNCHING AIRSHIP...

Both of them grab on to the wall and great pressure emerges from the launch of the airship.

Masterockets: What...is this pressure...it's like he's launching...a space shuttle or something!
Vantas: You're right...this...is way too...much pressure...for an airship!

The pressure lowers after a while.

Vantas: I hope the others are on board, they better not have been in Sky Deck #1.
Masterockets: Probably not, we explored the entire thing. Oh, about the others...there was this girl who was imprisoned along with the person we are looking for. They were captured and pulled into the ship. We need to rescue them as well.

You walk for a bit and you arrive at some sort of engine room with a computer on the wall.

Something is displayed on the screen.

"Welcome to the Engine Configuration program. Please input the password. _ _ _ _"

1234?

if not, try BUTT

1234?

if not, try BUTT

"WRONG PASSWORD, TWO MORE TRIES."

You try "BUTT"

"WRONG PASSWORD, ONE MORE TRY."

Who cares about the password at a time like this, we can go kill whoever is in charge and get the password from him
or don't, either way the console can be hacked and last ditch effort destroyed

Vantas: Let's try the password "DARK".
Masterockets: Are you serious? We only have one more chance, who knows what will happen!
We could just leave this place and go get the password from some guy who works on this ship.
Vantas: Yeah, I guess that's a better idea.

SPEAKER: INTRUDER ALERT. INTRUDER ALERT. DISPATCHING ENGINE GUARD #1: ELITE DARKSIDE.

A part of the ceiling opens and a lift-like object comes out of the ground where the computer is, thus blocking it completely.

Elite Darkside: Prepare to die, intruders! You shall never foil our plans!

I'll slice you into ribbons!