Poll

Should I?

Yes
No
Stick it in her pooper

Author Topic: Girl Problems 10.0  (Read 1085 times)

Some of my favorite rage faces ^-^ Why? Because I am an internet female with no life.

Should I go for this girl? I never had anyone around me openly into the internet, so I feel like this could work.

Wut you guys think?

Should I go for this girl? I never had anyone around me openly into the internet, so I feel like this could work.

Wut you guys think?

She sounds fat, No

Is she hot?
If so, how much do you have in common?

No, today, a friendship like that forgeted up for me with three people, my social life is riddled with holes and this is just the beginning.

Why the forget is everyone going to the forums for girl help, I don't have a problem with being nice but come on your asking the community of a building game for help!
You should ask someone like your dad or someone with far more experience with girls.

What do I think?  Sounds like the kind of girl that goes "LOL I LUV FACEBOOK MEMES!!!!!!!" and does it for the attention of the guys that surf the internet.  Not surprising, see it a lot these days.

If you want a legit girl that actually uses the internet, look for the ones that are actually quiet and shy.  The one you see is just as fake as the layers of makeup most whores put on.

I can't give advice.  Why?  Because most of my advice is about rape.

What do I think?  Sounds like the kind of girl that goes "LOL I LUV FACEBOOK MEMES!!!!!!!" and does it for the attention of the guys that surf the internet.  Not surprising, see it a lot these days.

If you want a legit girl that actually uses the internet, look for the ones that are actually quiet and shy.  The one you see is just as fake as the layers of makeup most whores put on.
Nick pretty much sums it up ignore my post and listen to him.

Is she hot?
Flat chest?
How old is she?
Anything in common?

If you answer I'll know!

if one of the answers in your poll is stick it in her pooper and you want legitimate advice, you're doing it wrong

>makes thread
>only posts 1 time
What?

OT: Ask your mom and find out what you have in common

if one of the answers in your poll is stick it in her pooper and you want legitimate advice, you're doing it wrong
Oh, and this.  Really, I don't think anyone on here has the balls or the relationship to ask for brown town.

Oh, and this.  Really, I don't think anyone on here has the balls or the relationship to ask for brown town.
I just knew I'd get "stick it in her pooper," so I decided to try and filter it out by putting that in the poll.