Lord Tony is at his usual routine.

Author Topic: Lord Tony is at his usual routine.  (Read 61266 times)

Everyone that's saying that "It's not a big deal" or "Grow up" how about you have a little bit of courtesy. It's not that hard to keep stuff in your gigantic thread. Plus when you do generally arguments don't break out, and those who don't like the show are happy that they don't have to see it, and those who do like the show are happy because they don't have to keep arguing with people.

It's not that we don't like them, hell I hate the show but I have no problem with people liking it, so long as it stays in its respective thread. People don't hate you for liking a show. Its when it leaves the megathread.

This doesn't seem like "Love and Tolerance" at all.
Agreement
Complete and total agreement
If bronies didn't deliberately post mlp outside of the topic, there wouldn't be any issue.

They are a micro-community on the forums. Their pony add-ons should just be in their big pony thread. They don't belong with the rest of Blockland.

They are a micro-community on the forums. Their pony add-ons should just be in their big pony thread. They don't belong with the rest of Blockland.
this is true

If you don't like somebody why don't you ignore their posts? I don't understand why the Drama board even exists other than the reason that if it didn't kids would say how much they hated people in General Discussion and Off Topic.

It's a file for the goddamned game.

If you don't like somebody why don't you ignore their posts?

Who was this directed to?

OP.

You could pretty much say the same to tony.

I mean, that he could just ignore the posts instead of starting flamewars against them.

You could pretty much say the same to tony.

I mean, that he could just ignore the posts instead of starting flamewars against them.

Yeah but it's not like posting Drama threads helps anything other than escalation.

Yeah but it's not like posting Drama threads helps anything other than escalation.

That's true.

no stuff

i love how hard people overreact to a pony-related dubstep-ish song being posted outside of the thread

i love how hard people overreact to a pony-related dubstep-ish song being posted outside of the thread
Anything pony outside the main thread is autmomatic stuffstorm when it comes to this forum.

It's a file for the goddamned game.

It doesn't belong with our community, it sticks out like a sore thumb.