Lord Tony is at his usual routine.

Author Topic: Lord Tony is at his usual routine.  (Read 62040 times)

Gross bronies are gross.

Tony is a bitch, but seeing as how you neglected to post in the pony forums, I have a lack of empathy for you.
Obvious reason I didn't post it there. I posted the music in the music section.

Obvious reason I didn't post it there. I posted the music in the music section.

The pony megathread is basically it's own community. It would had been more accepted there.

The pony megathread is basically it's own community. It would had been more accepted there.
Still, it's music.

Hold on let me go tell anyone who's made a dubstep music loop to go lock the topic and re-post it in the dubstep topic.

Hold on let me go tell anyone who's made a Call of Duty music loop to go lock the topic and re-post it in the Call of Duty topic.

Still, it's music.

Hold on let me go tell anyone who's made a dubstep music loop to go lock the topic and re-post it in the dubstep topic.

Hold on let me go tell anyone who's made a Call of Duty music loop to go lock the topic and re-post it in the Call of Duty topic.

The dubstep topic and Call of Duty topic do not have their own micro-community within the forum.

The bronies on the other hand are their own community.

I agree.

MLP is a niche interest, to say the least. I don't see why every MLP fan thinks they have the right to over-run every community with MLP content.

Though I guess it should be posted Music, since it is technically the right place for it to go.

Why cant you post topics like this on some MLP forums? There are a large number of people who are using Blockland Off-Topic as a pony board. Not to mention its weird, and you are furries.

lol why is this so true
thank you for this

Someone should do a remix of Kony2012 with tony, no really do it now.

I would love to see a 30 minute video of that.

bahamut, you really scaled the entire arugment upwards.

like, you just started flinging insults at tony.

really that should go in the pony thread

and how tikitai said those threads that should go in the corresponding threads, there is no megathread for any of those subjects.

really bahamut you are just either jumping onto the bandwagon of lord tony hate, or you are overreacting to his posts

i never really seen anything wrong with lord tony, other than he simply likes to argue.  imo there is nothing wrong with someone like that, because if you just loving ignore their posts and don't spew out 1+ pages of hate responses  then there should be no problem whatsoever

Tony2012

really that should go in the pony thread

and how tikitai said those threads that should go in the corresponding threads, there is no megathread for any of those subjects.

really bahamut you are just either jumping onto the bandwagon of lord tony hate, or you are overreacting to his posts

i never really seen anything wrong with lord tony, other than he simply likes to argue.  imo there is nothing wrong with someone like that, because if you just loving ignore their posts and don't spew out 1+ pages of hate responses  then there should be no problem whatsoever
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=187064.0
and this into the pokemon thread
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=178069.0 ?

really bahamut you are just either jumping onto the bandwagon
lolwut

I've hated Tony for quite some time now, this wasn't the cause of it.

lolwut

I've hated Tony for quite some time now, this wasn't the cause of it.

I doubt that.