Lord Tony is at his usual routine.

Author Topic: Lord Tony is at his usual routine.  (Read 61265 times)

We don't complain about minecraft.
You just proved our point.
Nobody hates minecraft.

Then why are you bringing up a pointless argument about minecraft topics being outside the megathread. The only thing that should stay in the designated thread is the My Little Pony crap.

I like how you completely evade mikoyan's comment about erotic pony pictures.
I also liked it when tony switched to us hating minecraft for no reason.

Then why are you bringing up a pointless argument about minecraft topics being outside the megathread. The only thing that should stay in the designated thread is the My Little Pony crap.
That is a horrible opinion and why am I even trying if that is your mindset.

He's starting more stuffstorms.

This is a reason we need him banned.

I used to make "an arrow to the knee" jokes, but then I took logic to the brain. Hopefully it will help some poor people out there.

I used to make "an arrow to the knee" jokes, but then I took logic to the brain. Hopefully it will help some poor people out there.
Eh, ok?

Good thing Tony didn't see them, he'd complain that they weren't in the Skyrim topic.

That's since you guys brought it up in a desperate attempt to defend your fandom.

That's since you guys brought it up in a desperate attempt to defend your fandom.
Stop using insulting words such as 'desperate' without anything atall pointing to it being 'desperate'.

Lord tony made it worse by posting naked ponies in that one thread.

Lord tony made it worse by posting naked ponies in that one thread.

And then acting as if he never did.

Stop using insulting words such as 'desperate' without anything atall pointing to it being 'desperate'.
But it's appropriate, you desperately tried to find a way to defend yourselves.

You are doing it again.
Using that word without declaring any reason of why you are.

I guess we could be like Tony and ignore anything we can't defend ourselves from.

I like how you completely evade mikoyan's comment about erotic pony pictures.
Yeah, we're definitely the desperate ones here.