Lord Tony is at his usual routine.

Author Topic: Lord Tony is at his usual routine.  (Read 62117 times)

"Brony music" typically has nothing to do with ponies anyway. Brony music is just home made dubsteb named after a pony or something, and very rarely some audio from the show.

Thats because a large number of ponies dont keep their stuff in the thread.

Bronies are just furries who wish they were little girls, its weird and the fact they act like a cult where you have to bitch about everything to join doesn't help either.
Oh but when lord tony was a brony and didn't keep he stuff in the thread it was fine?

Oh but when lord tony was a brony and didn't keep he stuff in the thread it was fine?
Jokes on you, he was only pretending!

Doesn't matter if it's a joke. Some bronies actually keep their MLP stuff in the topic

Lord tony was trolling them just to piss them off.  If it bothers lord brony/tony so much, then why doesn't he just leave?

Why is this even in a problem oh my god

I don't think he realizes that everyone hates him, lol.

Why is this even in a problem oh my god

It's funny you don't even see a problem. Is it because you are a brony? Maybe that's conflicting your reasoning.

It's funny you don't even see a problem. Is it because you are a brony? Maybe that's conflicting your reasoning.

this is your argument against everyone who doesn't agree with you

this is your argument against everyone who doesn't agree with you

Aren't you also a furry?

I'm curious as to why they haven't "migrated" to a pony forum for Blockland Bronies, the only thing it would lack is people calling them friends, but that's probably why they haven't left yet.
Miga, me and many other people tried to persuade the bronies to do this in the middle of 2011.
Guess what? the bronies shat their diapers and got butthurt, if they moved into their own nice community instead of growing a huge tumor on the forum, all of this wouldn't have happened.

pony cigarettes. keep your stuff in the pony topic

And you're surprised by this? Damn, just don't reply to the guy and let him cry it out, hell, maybe he'll even kill himself over it if we ignore him.

And you're surprised by this? Damn, just don't reply to the guy and let him cry it out, hell, maybe he'll even kill himself over it if we ignore him.

I ctrl + k all day at my server.

Everyone that's saying that "It's not a big deal" or "Grow up" how about you have a little bit of courtesy. It's not that hard to keep stuff in your gigantic thread. Plus when you do generally arguments don't break out, and those who don't like the show are happy that they don't have to see it, and those who do like the show are happy because they don't have to keep arguing with people.

Things are going to be around that annoy you, because other people enjoy them. You're not going to be able to make bronies go away so there's no need to be a richard.

It's not that we don't like them, hell I hate the show but I have no problem with people liking it, so long as it stays in its respective thread. People don't hate you for liking a show. Its when it leaves the megathread.

This doesn't seem like "Love and Tolerance" at all.