Lord Tony is at his usual routine.

Author Topic: Lord Tony is at his usual routine.  (Read 61730 times)

Wow, I can't even express how annoying Lord Tony is. I can't even start a topic without him coming in and flaming because it is related to ponies.

Topic: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=189165.0

Sorry for the ### topic on tony, it's just aggravating and I and many others would be much, much, much happier if he were banned.

God I hate not being able to edit, anyways:

Sorry for basically no proof at all, just read throughout the topic and hopefully you'll understand.

Now that I think about it, wasn't there something made my Iban that made you 'avoid' tony's posts? Link pls.

Why cant you post topics like this on some MLP forums? There are a large number of people who are using Blockland Off-Topic as a pony board. Not to mention its weird, and you are furries.

Why cant you post topics like this on some MLP forums? There are a large number of people who are using Blockland Off-Topic as a pony board. Not to mention its weird, and you are furries.

Sums up most of my thoughts

I'm not a furry nor brony.

I'm not a furry nor brony.

Well you are defending a micro-community within the forums.

Tony is a bitch, but seeing as how you neglected to post in the pony forums, I have a lack of empathy for you.

Another topic about tony?

Oh god....

Sock puppet?

He screen capped me talking to random people on my server, cropped out the images and is now using them as reactions.

He screen capped me talking to random people on my server, cropped out the images and is now using them as reactions.
Okay. I wasn't sure if you were banned or something. I don't keep tabs.