Lord Tony is at his usual routine.

Author Topic: Lord Tony is at his usual routine.  (Read 61281 times)

This is where I stopped reading.

How many pony related threads have we had by now? We even had two pony megathreads created by the same person and they both are in the top 10 topics list.
The second megathread was created right after the first one was locked. There might as well have only been one.

All publicly released add-ons have their own threads, so it would be stupid to just not make a topic for your add-on just because it's pony related. This aside, I've only heard of two pony add-ons being released (the music mentioned in this thread included).

Pony related drama threads are a different thing entirely because they're just started, a lot of the time by non bronies, to have the same old argument over and over again.

I'm look all the way back at page 22 of off topic right now, and it's possible I missed one but the only pony thread I could find was you asking about the pony emotes.

Point being, non drama/addon pony threads die so quickly they aren't even worth your attention.

Point being, non drama/addon pony threads die so quickly they aren't even worth your attention.

They die because they are outside the micro-community megathread. The bronies don't look that much outside off-topic.

They die because they are outside the micro-community megathread. The bronies don't look that much outside off-topic.
You seem to want those threads to die, drawing this kind of attention to them only keeps them alive longer or leads to yet another drama thread.

There are multiple Minecraft forums, by your logic the Minecrafters should leave too. Most things that people start megethreads for have their own forums some where out there. The Minecraft thread is here because Blocklanders want to discuss Minecraft with other Blocklanders, and that's the same reason why we stick to the pony megathread instead of running off and posting on /mlp/ or something.

Minecraft hasn't been bothering anyone and the only people that come up with this excuse are the bronies.

Didn't you bronies once used the excuse where "Well minecraft has more pages in their megathread than ours" which is no longer true because the pony megathread already triples the minecraft megathread in post count.

Minecraft isn't annoying anyone and that Minecraft megathread isn't filled with stuffposting and reaction images unlike a certain thread you may know.

At least Minecraft manages to hold an intelligent discussion for more than five minutes which you can't say the same for the ponies.

Wow, I can't even express how annoying Lord Tony is. I can't even start a topic without him coming in and flaming because it is related to ponies.

forget off with your pony stuff, you have a designated thread for that.

You haven't even been posting in the pony megathread lately, if it annoys you that much you could try to stop reading it as well.

Things are going to be around that annoy you, because other people enjoy them. You're not going to be able to make bronies go away so there's no need to be a richard.

Ephialtes and I may not agree on much but we seem to share some common ground on this issue.

Ephialtes and I may not agree on much but we seem to share some common ground on this issue.

W-why is your avatar such an appropriate reaction image?

Why?

Why are all bronies such cry babies?

Why are all bronies such cry babies?

WHY IS THIS FACE SO EFFECTIVE?

I'm really not trying to take sides here or anything, but if any of you people are crybabies, it's the people attacking bronies for absolutely nothing.

It's just a loving song. Get over it. It isn't going to kill people. You say it causes flamewars, but because you say that, you start the flamewar yourself.

I'm starting to get really disappointed in the human race.
I am also pretty certain the number of posts in a brony vs anti brony stuffstorm is very close to the number of posts about MLP.

Thats because a large number of ponies dont keep their stuff in the thread.

Bronies are just furries who wish they were little girls, its weird and the fact they act like a cult where you have to bitch about everything to join doesn't help either.