Author Topic: JazZ is back up to more stuff.  (Read 10545 times)

So now you're claiming that me pretending I was you was me pretending I was a handicap? LOLOLOLOLOLOL. If only everyone could be so clueless as you I would have great times every day.

Trying too hard? He just copy pasta'd what you said on the Mr.Lol topic and edited it bit.

Maybe you two should be actually discussing why JazZ is/isn't a richardface instead of what you're doing now.

Maybe you two should be actually discussing why JazZ is/isn't a richardface instead of what you're doing now.

Feep had to go and de-rail his own topic what a richard.

So now you're claiming that me pretending I was you was me pretending I was a handicap? LOLOLOLOLOLOL. If only everyone could be so clueless as you I would have great times every day.

no you're trying to troll and doing a terrible job at it.

your posts are literally degrading in quality since the first time you posted in this thread.

and if my message wasn't clear enough last post, i have no need to reply to you any further.

This topic is about JazZ, not you. if you really loath yourself and crave attention this much, go make a drama for yourself.

We have three topics about JazZ including this one, at this rate he'll have more than LordTony.

no you're trying to troll and doing a terrible job at it.

your posts are literally degrading in quality since the first time you posted in this thread.

and if my message wasn't clear enough last post, i have no need to reply to you any further.

This topic is about JazZ, not you. if you really loath yourself and crave attention this much, go make a drama for yourself.

If I was trolling your responses would be evidence that I am actually doing it quite well. But in all honesty I was just making a tiny joke but I didn't realize you would flip out so much once you realized how handicapped you act. I really think you're just angry at your own stupidity at this point. But oh well you said you won't reply to me any further and only a dumb ass would reply to me after saying they wouldn't so I will leave it at that.

Visage your avatar is too distracting, they just get bigger and bigger! O_O

His keys need to be revoked again.
My key was never revoked?

We have three topics about JazZ including this one, at this rate he'll have more than LordTony.
At this rate?
That's what, 3 in four years?

OT:
I don't see at all why this is 'key-revokable' because all I was doing was simply messing around with minigame events.
You guys have already trashed my reputation.
What more do you want from me?

I met all 3 JaZZ's

First i met JaZZ
Then i met Bolt
Then i met Arixotal (Or whatever his name is)

I met all 3 JaZZ's

First i met JaZZ
Then i met Bolt
Then i met Arixotal (Or whatever his name is)
Aristotle*

I met all 3 JaZZ's

First i met JaZZ
Then i met Bolt
Then i met Aristole

I just don't get where all these dramas are coming from, he always seemed like a good bloke in-game. :/

I just don't get where all these dramas are coming from, he always seemed like a good bloke in-game. :/
I've always been pretty nice,
Until people make me mad.
Then I return the favor.

In this area.
TwenteFreak has always been at my throat, and Aludane posted against me in one of my Drama's, therefore, I got back at them by messing with his server.
TL;DR Don't forget with me, and we won't have a problem.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 12:46:16 PM by Badspot »

I've always been pretty nice,
Until people make me mad.
Then I return the favor.

In this area.
TwenteFreak has always been at my throat, and Aludane posted against me in one of my Drama's, therefore, I got back at them by messing with his server.
TL;DR Don't forget with me, and we won't have a problem.

Well goodbye to this account lol. He didn't even have any solid evidence against you man you're dumb.