Author Topic: Garry's Mod 13 (BETA) - Bone merging your spine  (Read 51263 times)

Garry's Mod 13
          I've recently gotten the Garry's Mod 13 Beta, and i thought i should make a topic about it.
              In the garrysmod beta, you have new tools and features, such as the bone editor.

What is Garry's Mod?
Unaware of what Garry's mod is? It was made by a man named Gary Newman, where he first made the first Garry's Mod a long, long time ago. Since then, it has been through many versions that were free, the last free version of Garry's Mod was the 9'th version. The newest version of Garry's Mod can be bought in the Steam store, Gmod 12. The version we are discussing in this topic is named Garry's Mod 13. A unreleased beta that can only be obtained via key currently.
Garry's mod 8. One of the last free versions. To this day, many of them are deserted.

With more post processing options, more spawnable entities, and portal 2 compatibility, you can have very different results. By the way, if you are wondering where you can get Garry's Mod 13 beta keys, follow Garry Newman on twitter, and go here : Account.garrysmod.com
If you have the beta, please post your steam name and i will add you to the list of people who have it.
List of people who have the beta
_____________________________ ____
1. Dr. Jolt (Me)
2. ๓r.l๏l (Mr. Lol)
3. Fireboy (Fireboy)
4. {WDZ}e-maxx the sheep (e-maxx)
5. Demitiri
6. Tonkka (Tonkka)
7. Flubbman
8. Peppy
_____________________________ ___
Discuss this beta, or share your creations if you were lucky enough to obtain a key.

Features in this update
- Steam workshop compatibility. (Not working for most people)
- New title screen with changing background.
- The ability to mount Portal 2, and strangely CS : GO.
- Stopsound no longer being a cheat. (Hallelujah)
- Adds HL2 items and weapons in the entities menu.
- Unclamped faceposing limitations. Now faces can be even more forgeted up.
- Decals no-longer remove overlapping decals.
- No toybox. (For a good reason.)
- More enemies that can be spawned via menu.
Many other things such as this are in the beta.
More changes here. http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=Wq9EcU1H
GALLERY

_____________________________ _________

the possibly new construct. may be added in the next beta update.

One of the many cycling background images.

One of the most known images of garrysmod.

The image dubbed as "G-man bathtub party!"

A picture of the long-unstable portal gun weapon.

Mossoman's tradintional kneedance.

Mirrors are faaaaabulous.

Eli's hot. That's a hot way to live.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 11:57:35 PM by Alex Man! »

bone modifier is gonna make everybody's gmod machinimas even more forgeted up ;-;

bone modifier is gonna make everybody's gmod machinimas even more forgeted up ;-;
I've made so much loving weird stuff on servers. I make midgets with giraffe necks.

The new spawn menu looks horrible to me, the old one was much more easy to navigate. :( I do really like being able to spawn new NPCs though, and the menu is pretty cool.

This is a list of all the changes

http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=Wq9EcU1H

(Pastebin since i don't think most people will want a Google-whatever-it-is account just to look at the changelog)

hey, i got beta too

The new spawn menu looks horrible to me, the old one was much more easy to navigate. :( I do really like being able to spawn new NPCs though, and the menu is pretty cool.
I agree.

hey, i got beta too
If you'd want, you can give me your steam name and i can put it up on the list.

If you'd want, you can give me your steam name and i can put it up on the list.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/mrzack/

And if anyone says there's another beta topic, that one is about keys themselves, and not an actual discussion of the entirety.

Oh and if you have any cool poses or anything from either Gmod 12 or 13, please show them.

gmod 13 has steam workshop intergration right?
did the fix the tf2 models?

gmod 13 has steam workshop intergration right?
did the fix the tf2 models?
What's wrong with the TF2 models?