Author Topic: 0x10c - Notch's New Game!  (Read 27391 times)

It's showing up/not for some people because they have/don't the font.

Shows up in IE. I'll just change it to the other title where it's a normal "c."

What font? The default font? o_o You can't change a title's font, you use whatever is specified. Now it's incorrect... D:

So notch is producing this alone and not with Mojang?

He is making this game. Probably won't be alone. Probably will utilize his team.

What font? The default font? o_o You can't change a title's font, you use whatever is specified. Now it's incorrect... D:

He refers to it has 0x10c on Twitter quite often, so it isn't much of a problem I assume.

Well obviously Safari is boss.
I see a c in EVERY POST. >:DDD

I just realized that until Notch adjusts the system, viruses will be so majorly loving annoying. I bet the main focus of most players will be creating and defending against viruses. Everyone will want to sabotage each other, sometimes even to a fault. We all know this will happen...

I just realized that until Notch adjusts the system, viruses will be so majorly loving annoying. I bet the main focus of most players will be creating and defending against viruses. Everyone will want to sabotage each other, sometimes even to a fault. We all know this will happen...

People wont care about OS systems or making more efficent computers because they wont have time with all the viruses people will make and try to infect them with

You give a player any bit of room to be an starfish, they'll take it until death do they part. Viruses to sabotage a person's ship is too much room... I love the idea, but we all know it would be abused. How he'd limit it... I'd like to see that.

Oh by the way, who said you'd program in Assembler? Because my CIS teacher was talking about Assembler today... forget though, he said we won't be coding anything. :( He said that for the majority of non-coder students. Sad face.

Mega, to limit it, simply don't run viruses on your ship.
Also, there will probably be antivirus programs for sale.

Selling antivirus for 50 monies.
it's actually a virus

viruses?

more like COMPETITION

we should make the blocklander's united a clan and dominate the galaxy!

And then some starfishs will be starfishs and it'll fall apart like every blocklander clan, or some dipstuff will "accidentally" infect all of the ships.