Author Topic: I'm sick of the large amount of girls that like me/stalk me.  (Read 5956 times)

A couple weeks ago, before my spring break, my friends and I were talking, and it came to the large amount of girls that have a crush on me.  My friend then decides to tell me that I have a stalker-ish slutty girl that likes me and was going to try to make out with me by my locker.  So, my friend points her out, and she is staring at me from halfway across the lunchroom, with her friends, and she's pointing me out.  I see her in the hall, and look at her locker, where she had a "few" pictures of me, which I have few of on my facebook, and I'm like "wtf did she add my dad."  So, after school, she creeped up by my locker, on the other side of the door, while I'm putting stuff in my bag.  She grabbed my shoulder and tried to pull me back, and I'm like "hell no I'm outta here."
Next, we come to the seventh grader who has a crush on me, who actually caught me in a field and kissed me and I'm all "WHAT THE HELL."
And then all the sixth grade girls have a crush on me.
But, uh, there's this seventh grade girl at my school who also likes me but is less obsessed with me and we're friends and such, and I'm perfectly okay with that, not the level of obsession of everyone else.

I've tried being a blatant brony, doing stupid stuff, saying stupid stuff, and they still like me, I can't manage to shake them.
So, forums, I ask you this.
wat do.

this is necessary. please add this to op

« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 12:18:52 PM by JamestheLeet »

The mall's ugly sluts are like, in love with me.

It sucks because they're not attractive, otherwise I'd be on that stuff.

Bullstuff as well.  Those kind of girls are really not attracted to someone who's a "blatant brony".

Stick it in their pooper or say that you don't like them?

Praise God that you're so damn lucky instead of CRYING ABOUT HOW FORTUNATE YOU ARE BOO HOO WA WA GIRLS LIKE ME I'M LIVING THE LIFE MEGA BEAR WANTSF /*CUTS SELF*

Lol... does op think hes me or something?

hook up with the 7th greders
they got tite asses

Stick it in their pooper or say that you don't like them?
Tried th- hey that's not a bad idea, saying I don't like them.
Bullstuff as well.  Those kind of girls are really not attracted to someone who's a "blatant brony".
You.
do not know my school.

Praise God that you're so damn lucky instead of CRYING ABOUT HOW FORTUNATE YOU ARE BOO HOO WA WA GIRLS LIKE ME I'M LIVING THE LIFE MEGA BEAR WANTSF /*CUTS SELF*
Here, you can have all of them.
Where do you live exactly, i think i can mail them or something.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 10:41:56 PM by JamestheLeet »

hook up with the 7th greders
they got tite asses
would be funny but it's true....

Ask if they can wear cat ears and a tail while you make out with them.

maybe it's one giant dare

and they all pool in money and whoever sleeps with you gets it ALL

I bet op has that gay Bieber look so young 6th graders are into him.

Have love with the hottest one if they'll split the cash prize 50/50.