Minotaur is a "Badass"

Author Topic: Minotaur is a "Badass"  (Read 6617 times)

Minotaur has been rather.. idiotic lately.

Two drama that backfired, both of which are on the front page, also look at the dates he posted them.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=191111.0
He posts a drama with no pictures.. Just read it, lol.

This one I thought was funny
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=191175.0
In this drama he made of The Three Rocketeer's Pretty pathetic, he states how noone can have fun.

He scraps the barrel and says unrelevant stuff.
Your only 11.
Please dont come here to be a douche, I only joined the forums yesterday.
I've heard that lame excuse enough,And already two dramas

Read what bahamut said. Yea, thats what I thought.
pretty badass

I can relate to Minotaur being Tømpson(aka Thompson aka Flounder).
I jack off 2 - 3 times a day, drink coke, and play on my computer.

/life
Ahhh, you sound like me. Even if we are dating, we still do it. It's kinda like a addiction or somthing I dunno.

Total IDs:   28,578
Highest ID:   35,335
got dis from RTB
Not everyone has RTB smartass.
I don't understand how he was being a smartass..

TBH, I don't know if this kid is new to the internet or just plain stupid.

Pretty much all of the drama topics he makes are filled with people making dismissive posts. It just makes you want to report them all.

No exuse at all, look at my profile I regiestered YESTERDAY. Just so you know, I have a opinion. What if the dungeon incident annoyed me? Deal with it and dont read it. Simply that is the case.

No exuse at all, look at my profile I regiestered YESTERDAY. Just so you know, I have a opinion. What if the dungeon incident annoyed me? Deal with it and dont read it. Simply that is the case.

The fact you registered yesterday doesn't mean you have the brain of a newborn with downs.

The fact you registered yesterday doesn't mean you have the brain of a newborn with downs.
I once joined a Mars RP, there were some 7 year old admins that wanted attention, so they said: "We'll hire our clan to kill all of you irl!!!" When I asked why, one of them said "your name is gay, yosher". Then they banned me with the reason "Yosher Gay".

I was on Icyking's family RP yesterday, and I was just messing around with events when he yelled: "OMG YOSHER U NOOB U TOOK OWNERSHIP OF EVERYTHING!!!! U DELETED MY ROOM TOO U NOOB!!!"
The thing is, I didn't do ANYTHING. Then I said: "what the hell are you talking about? I've been sitting on this hill messing around with events the whole time." Then he held a banhammer and banned me with it. Reason: nooooob
Then I messaged him on IRC, saying: "DUDE! I REALLY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" He replied with "stfu"
Then I said: "Wow...you're too dumb for words."
Then I could suddenly guess what his age was. Why? Because he replied with this: "well yeah ur mom lifes in idiot world and so do u becouse youre mom is stoopid"
 :cookieMonster: :cookie:

Everyone is dumb in their first few posts.

Wow, +10 respect for you Minotaur!
You have just joined the forums yesterday and even though you have spammed it up a bit, I totally respect it just cause you are new!

Opinion?  Drama isn't opinion, everything on drama is either fact or truth(same thing lol).

what Yosher said.

Everyone is dumb in their first few posts.
Yosher meant that just because you're new doesn't mean you're not mentally handicapped like how Minotaur has been.

Your only 11.
And you're 15 and I'm 16 (A year older than you), if I can act normally in this forum, goes for the same to you, so don't make yourself look bad.

Yosher meant that just because you're new doesn't mean you're not mentally handicapped like how Minotaur has been.
Minotaur just hasn't got the hang of the forums yet. Usually people stop being handicapped after a few months.

Opinion?  Drama isn't opinion, everything on drama is either fact or truth(same thing lol).

what Yosher said.
Im not mentally retarted. What you expect me to know every loving single little thing there is even to know? If you do thats good for you.

Minotaur just hasn't got the hang of the forums yet. Usually people stop being handicapped after a few months.
I can agree with this.

Thanks. Thats the total truth! My friend joined and he got total "what the hell your stupid" for a few months until he noticed what actually is a problem and what isnt

Thanks. Thats the total truth! My friend joined and he got total "what the hell your stupid" for a few months until he noticed what actually is a problem and what isnt

The problem here is that you still need to learn how it works but constantly are using it as an excuse.