Author Topic: Façade (interactive story)  (Read 12287 times)

I realized the game comes packed with it's own version of Java. This game being from 2005, it's extremely outdated and that's why it disables Aero and such on startup. I've actually found that simply replacing the files with the most recent 32-bit Java appears to work, but when you get ingame, their reaction time is almost non-existent. The Command prompt for the game continuously states errors pertaining to reactions taking too long, Grace or Trip missing cues, etc. Any ideas?

On random occasions, when I knock on their door it's like their not inside, nobody answers :c

I've bugged through the door before, and the programming before they open the door is really random. It's like they wanted something else to be going on before the door opened. Grace is standing in the main room looking toward the door and I can't see Trip. Maybe he was in the kitchen? In any case, when the time comes up actually open the door, Trip will immediately teleport in front of the door to open it and Grace will teleport to the kitchen. It's weird.

Help, my stageplays aren't saving.
Hao2fix?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 10:31:57 PM by Man 2 »

Help, my stageplays aren't saving.
Hao2fix?
-snip-

You probably need to grant the game permission to save files.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 07:11:01 PM by MegaScientifical »

Ran as an administrator, it worked.