3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 475313 times)

we could ask port if he'll give us his footsteps script.

I don't think we need footstep sounds, we're fine without them.

Also, I'll be on vacation until the 5th so expect not to see me on the server for about a week.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 01:17:26 AM by Electrk »

Footstep sounds would certainly be interesting... I'd certainly consider putting them in, if I had a chance to play with them first and just see how they'd go.

It should use nobots footstep sounds too they sound better

The cool thing is that there is different footstep sounds for like different materials, but I have no clue how it works.

The cool thing is that there is different footstep sounds for like different materials, but I have no clue how it works.
Thats what I was thinking of! You name the bricks for the diffrent material foot step sounds! Like "Grass" would be the grass foot step sound "Ice" for ice and so on. Also when you first enter a diffrent material it would have the half change then the full change footstep sound!

I am /not/ going through and naming every grass brick 'grass' ...

I don't think we need footstep sounds, we're fine without them.

Also, I'll be on vacation until the 5th so expect not to see me on the server for about a week.
we haven't seen you for a week

server is down.
scripts

Well that was fun! Got in my first 2(?) bans today, still learning what to ban and what to not, but it's all fun.

But Pip goes barefoot so he doesn't have footstep sounds :D

Anyway, it was very fun today. Good night!

Gonna be doing some revisions to the server and whatnot.

Gammaton needs a bit more loot, aha

What do we think of the update? :)

we haven't seen you for a week

I've played this week, cigaretteet

A strange rumbling noise echoes from within Route 24...

Some survivors move in to check it out.

The recieve a moments grief from some of the local zombies along the way.

Bang! The rocks in the tunnel suddenly break open! A zombie tank charges out! The survivors concentrate their fire and quickly take down the zombie.

Some of them pluck up a bit of courage, and decide to investigate the tunnel. They come out next to a river. They stop briefly before moving onward.

The survivors have found a small, abandoned town. It was probably evacuated before the infection and seems relatively safe, except for one thing...

This area seems to be a hot spot for military activity, as a howitzer artillery cannon is set up atop the hills. Some survivors try to signal the squad, but instead met by an Apache.

The Apache immediately opens fire, and makes it clear they're unwelcome in the town. A survivor, Jon Birde, is shot while trying to escape. He later dies from his injuries.

This new town seems to be a haven for some survivors though, as the Bluzone's older and more experienced residents move in...

So we're voiding the original finding of Gammaton?