3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 480995 times)

Your Name: Chance

Character Name: Matt Angeles

Character Age: 21

Was on too, loved it.

Two acquaintances grieve over lost comrades.

A strange monster seems to be coming out at night.
Strange in the sense that it is like those in the underground labs, but more aware of its surroundings.
Perhaps this is why the military have increased their presence? Maybe they are trying to find this creature?
It would explain alot-
Fighter jets swooping past, and Apaches patrolling, but not firing?
Whatever reason, this monster is a threat to the survivors.
No-one has managed to get a good look at it, and Lukas seems to be staying out of this all.
Maybe there's more to this monster than one would first expect...

« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 02:53:00 AM by Kniaz »

Elliot actually had a glimpse of this monster, I tried to fire but I was out of ammo.
On second note watch out and try to avoid adventuring in the sewers, there are mutailds and they are not friendly.

CHARACTER INFO:

Your Name:
Operator

Character Name:
Dimitri Bernt

Character Age:

CHARACTER INFO

Your Name:  IcyGamma

Character Name:  Vincent Foreman

Character Age: 54

Elliot actually had a glimpse of this monster, I tried to fire but I was out of ammo.
On second note watch out and try to avoid adventuring in the sewers, there are mutailds and they are not friendly.

It was certainly an interesting night.
But wait, why are there Mutalids in the sewers...?
/plottwist

Character Age: 54

omg u so old

I went into the sewers with lug when the server didn't have a minigame

I had a ton of fun last night.

I was a little upset with the RP tonight.

I mean, it started out great when there was just a few people but when a bunch of others started joining they ruined it.
They were kinda oblivious and focused on their own thing.

Examples:

-snip-

The server is usually really good but it's the idiots and bad RPers/interactors that ruin it.

Yeah, there was a ridiculously large group too at one point. People just randomly showing up at our camp we set up, acting as if we knew them for years. Barely a handful of people actually set-off on their own little journeys and role-play. Some just walk around, others explore the place just to kill some zombies. It's more of a role-play with zombies and survival elements thrown in. Not "Left 4 Block - Pretend you're someone else." In situations like this, I don't think too many people would go looking for zombies to kill, unless your character is mentally insane.

I'm thinking that tonight when this is back up (if it will be), maybe a few days have passed - get mine and Electrk's injuries out of the way, and make room for some more plot-developing. It was a great night though, had lots of fun.

You should mabye password the server and only tell people the password who have filled out a character sheet.

I agree, but Knaz said he tried that. Not many people joined. In reality, the only people that will join are ones that know when the server will be up, and plan to show up and people currently viewing the topic and see that it's up. But what is that weighed against people constantly joining expecting some mediocre roleplay, and screwing things up? Last night we got too many people who had no idea what they were doing, barely a few of them actually role-played.

If you ask me, Kniaz should get a few responsible, trusted admins so the server can be hosted 24/7

I actually prefer Knaz to be there. Whether he is in your group or not, it just wouldn't be the same.