3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 481453 times)

It was certainly an interesting night.
But wait, why are there Mutalids in the sewers...?
/plottwist
Yes, the Mutalids are very harmful and powerful, I advise you to stay away for them.

Also inb4thisthreadturnsintoanRP

Your Name:
Lugnut

Character Name:
Karan S'jet

Character Age:
i dunno, youngish? Late twenties?

I don't remember much, having woken up with amnesia. I decided on a name and I'm sticking too it. I have a large knowledge of computer programming, but there seems to be no use for this.

oh and i hope stuff  didn't go down yesterday when i couldn't support the server. it appears it went over okay..

I might just re-upload the bricks... The wand I was using doesn't seem to work.
i apologize about this, A: it's not really easy to use, and B: it didn't work flawlessly for me either.
clearing all bricks and reloading them would be a good idea for future reference.

I went into the sewers with lug when the server didn't have a minigame
^truth
depending on the minigame settings, there might be an exploit to escape the bluzone, kniaz.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 01:39:19 PM by Lugnut1206 »

When will the server be up?

unless kniaz took it down, it's technically up now.

When will the server be up?

Probably much later on today.

Your Name:
Jericho
Character Name:
Brock Jericho
Character Age:

Ah, the smell of rotting flesh.
It's starting to get very common around this place, what with the seemingly endless waves of zombies that come through here. It's a train that never ends, a continuous cycle of dead comrades and zombies. Friends, that is a question! I have lost so many friends in this zone that I've lost count. I was once friends with a scientist who studied at that lab, never told me stuff though. I have worked my muscles with the little equipment I have left. I gotta say, if you ever see someone get into a fight; its probably with me.

Years start to seem like an eternity now. I can tell time is running out. I just hope I survive long enough to kill that bastard who started this.

Your Name: ZombiLoin
Character Name: Jon Broderick
Character Age: 15

I dunno what to say. I never really fit into the community as a full-on soldier or scavenger. I'll admit I am weaker than the older survivors, but I can be more agile. It's been a while since the infection started, and I've been nurtured and grown up with these people. They treat me like I'm something to be preserved, like the old days. I guess they're kind of right, you don't really see anyone under 18 in the base.

EDIT: Fan art for Zombies in the Bluzone!?
You bet your bruised starfish!
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 05:16:03 PM by Tomcat »

Username: Gentoo

Character Name: Alex Fieki

Character Age: 32

I may or may not implement a bio, I would like to keep most of my character in depth for people to find out in a local perspective, though.

Your Name:
John Freeman

Character Name:
John Freeman

Character Age:

Probably wont be on much.

Technically it is up, but Knaz isn't online. So no role-play right now. He usually posts in the thread when he's going to start the minigame and everything.

MOTHERforgetER
damn right son
you would get that reference

Your Name:
Comatose

Character Name:
Aleks Fischer

Character Age:

When the infection began, I paid no mind to it; I kept my medical mask on, I kept my windows and doors locked, and I stayed inside with my fiancee. Until it knocked on my front door, literally. Since then, I've been a nomad, struggling with the death of my fiancee which occurred a year before I arrived at the Survivor Base.

Wow, you guys are really taking off with this! It's fantastic! Again, I'm at uni today- but I'll be home early to get the server up!
In the meantime, story;

The cold brittle night seemed tedious. Lukas called for some company down at the Wild Territory as always, saying something about watching the road. The bar was full of tired, drunk survivors exchanging stories and advice. In the distance a firefight could be heard, and the obligated zombie moans within the local area. Everything seemed normal in the Bluzone. It's why what happened caught everyone off guard. A small pack of survivors crossing the pipeline came onto the channel, demanding support. They scavenged up some food rations, and someone had fallen down the gorge with the supplies. A few people arrived on site, guns at the ready and with a rope to pull him back up.

Curiously, however, there was no zombie presence in the gorge. The survivor was hidden away in the darkness, as painful moans echoed through;
"My leg, my loving leg!"
The fall came to him as a shock, and land broke his leg.
"Stay right there, we're going to pull you up!"
Two survivors headed over the pipeline, keeping a keen eye on the ground for both the infected and the fallen.
There was an omniscent silence, as a distant Apache Attack Helicopter doing it's nightly rounds.
The fallen survivor moaned again, asking them to hurry up when suddenly his tone changed,
"The forget!?" drawing his pistol, he quickly fired off several rounds. The survivors still at the other end of the pipeline braced, preparing for a fight.
"There's something down here! I saw it! Oh stuff- get me up! Come on!"
Out of nowhere, a blood curdling howl emanated from the gorge.
Everyone froze, the sound was unlike anything they had ever heard. The sound bounced around the landscape, echoing its terror before expiating and joining the cold, stiff air.
Nobody moved.
Nobody spoke.
The fallen survivor was never heard from again.
Everyone silently left, too horrified to do anything.
In the morning, there was no sign of him. No blood, no clothing, no weapons, no food.
It was as if every trace of him was wiped clean off the earth, along with the crate of rations he was carrying.