3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 479043 times)

Today, comrades, marks a sad day. Survivor Lukas Byrne has hung himself. His exact motives are unknown, but we do know is that he was a brave survivor and beloved friend.

Found by Tyler "Lucky" Thomas, he was hanging off the shelter in the Wild Territory camp.
It was too late for anyone to do anything.
There was a struggle, many attempts to revive him, but all in vain.
As is practice in the cordon, all fallen survivors have their brain destroyed to stop resurrection.
Tyler was the one to fire the round into Lukas, being one of his closest comrades.

Lukas now rests in the Wild Territory.

Rest in Peace,
Lukas Byrne.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 05:08:55 AM by Kniaz »

Good night, Sweet Prince~

Looks like not everybody is worried about the loss of Lukas.

(Characters aside, sad to see Lukas die haha.)

oforget I accidentally put "then" when I meant "than"

Guys, shouldn't we make a Zombies in the BluZone RP thread,where everyone Rp's as his character?

Guys, shouldn't we make a Zombies in the BluZone RP thread,where everyone Rp's as his character?

Mm... Nah :/
I think we take up enough of general discussion as it is, if you consider how active this thread has been.

And also,
That would be the end of today's roleplay. A lot has happened, really, especially with Lukas' death.
Many are shaken up, and tensions are rising between some groups... Could we possibly just have started two survivor factions within the cordon?

We'll just have to wait it all out...

For now, could an admin please lock the server and remove players? (:

Okay.

People were spawning out of the sky anyway.

EDIT:  Audax beat me to it. But I still managed to say goodbye to him. :3

« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 07:57:32 AM by Sheath »

oh Bluzone community, you so silly

I might make a timeline of major events in the RP, like Lukas' death and the midnight monster...

And also,Many are shaken up, and tensions are rising between some groups... Could we possibly just have started two survivor factions within the cordon?

We'll just have to wait it all out...

There is certainly a lot of tension now. More groups are forming, some work with others, while the rest avoid each other. Especially with Runner, he just doesn't fit in, he's a destined Hillside Terrace survivor.

I might need to make a second survivor base, soon!
A faction war run by players would be pretty awesome ;D
You all have my support if you need it.

I missed it again ):

The tension is growing indeed. Some characters are even starting to lose trust with each other as conspiracy arises that the so called 'Self Delete' may have been more than just that.

Lugnut, is the ownership script done? I think entering the command manually is the best way to go. I'll just need Knaz to PM me the minigame settings .cs and explain to me when to switch from day to night and other events.

So is it going to be up today? I would like to participate :)

Okay, so I'm postponing the school for now.
I'm working on two smaller bases currently so they can be used by factions.
I want the survivor base to remain neutral, because we need a base for general survivors and loners plus it also makes a good spawn.

The two bases are going to set up like two new areas, and are going to be smaller than the survivor base. They will be in defendable positions and hopefully have an equal amount of pros and cons.

I will also create a spawn room, which will double as a rule/tutorial. From there you can select the base you wish to spawn in. With an increase in map size, I may also increase the player count to 16 again.

Do note the bases will be quite small. The survivor base is much too large for a faction.
I'll release pictures of a base when I finish it c:

This also means back routes will be released much sooner.

well see
i have the entire script and it technically works, the only problem is i don't loving know why it's only changing ownership on half the bricks