3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 475221 times)

Obviously this was very isolate.
Glad it's fixed now, though c:

I'll open up the roleplay very soon if people are quite so interested?

What makes you think people will be uninterested? Don't be so naive. :P

o u

In the server with Lugnut now, and he's working his scripting magic to tweak/spruce up RPChat :D

Open soon! I wanna get in some RP before bed

Have some great idea for my blockhead.

Also I really need a new name, and cool ones off the top of your head?

If nothing comes up, you can always use this.

I've never used it for the roleplay, but I have used it before for projects that require creative writing.

If nothing comes up, you can always use this.

I've never used it for the roleplay, but I have used it before for projects that require creative writing.

There are far better sites than that.  Lemme get a few of them.

Thanks right now I'll take anything I can get.

Current Name: Arthur Poe

Taken from a book. Horrible name.

I think I like "Marley" but haven't got a last name or nick name for him.

Server open!
Come on and roleplay :3

Suspicions are at a peak, as plotting takes place.

Have supplies gone missing or is there just more demand? Certain individuals seem to disappear for long periods of time without reason, and don't often talk to those within the base...

There has been some light espionage and curious conversations taking place- where will the story go now?

Things are getting a little intense, as a spy claiming to be 'lost' makes his way into the underground base...

But how informed and cautious are the survivors currently in the base?

I had to leave right when it was getting intense :c

Can anyone tell me which add-ons are used in this server? Makes life easier.

Vincent Foreman leaves Bluzone.

In the end nobody found out much about Vincent other than Christopher, who he shook the hand of before leaving. Vincent associated most with people who were killed. He left feeling uneasy about the camp and its people, and has no plans of where to go.

Vincent kept to himself, puffing his cigarette on the second-story balcony of the vodka bar, usually alone. He was often uneasy around Lukas of all people, though Lukas may never have fully understood-- Lukas mysteriously died, presumably a Self Delete, which Vincent never showed much emotion for.

Vincent developed a bit of a drinking problem as things got tougher in the base, and even got violent. Otherwise he was always a calm and quiet figure at the base.

Only one instance of odd behavior was ever witnessed from this ex-bussinessman. He was said to have been burning old newspapers he found using his cigarette lighter. Why? Nobody knows, or at least, nobody talks about it.

-----------

I'll be out of Bluzone for a while. Server times are too sporadic, and I'm lagging behind the RP so greatly that I'm being redundant.

It's a shame to see you go, IcyGamma. Gonna miss your amazing passive roleplay. Bluzone really has suffered a loss there :c
You're always welcome back in the server, man- hopefully we can stay in touch as always!

Yeah I'll stick around the topic. I think the server has outgrown me, time to let other people in. I don't think I can offer much to this server anymore.

I'll still checkup on the server whenever you are alone editing it or if you need an administrative hand.

It was really fun last night! Loven this RP more than I thought.

BTW Is that "spy" you are referring to me?