3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 481028 times)

THE SERVER IS UP YOU richardS. :(

What he said.

Also, as means to train my admins a little more; I will not be moderating today. Only roleplaying.

Active tests, woo!

An awful lot has happened in the roleplay lately...

The group of survivors that seperated from the base met some trouble when one of their members, Runner, stole water supplies from the survivor base to restock the underground. Tyler, the leader of the survivors, followed Runner back to the base, suspiciously.

Espionage ensued, as Tyler organised a spy to track down Runner and figure out the code to the underground base.

Tyler's plans were foiled, for someone had overheard this conversation and had informed Christopher, a member of the underground survivors.

Those underground organised a quick meeting to figure out what to do.

They decided to let the spy in, and hid Runner away out of site.

They ushered the spy into a room, and much to the spy's surprise- interrogated him.

The spy withheld any information he knew, denying everything. and keeping his cool.
Soon after, the spy left.

For some time, nothing happened- until nightfall. The monster came out, watching the survivors passively. This raised concerns, as everyone was worried about getting attacked. The survivors quickly retreated back to the Survivor base. Later, the beast was spotted on the outskirts of the base, looking in at the activities of the survivors.
One survivor, Abram Terger, managed to somehow tame the monster. How it did this, people are unsure of, but it was all quite shady...
Much like Abram Terger.

Abram Terger was a curious man, hardly seen without his new pet Mutalid after taming it.
The monster only seemed to respond to him, and was aggressive toward most other people who approached it or tried to touch it.

Everything changed when Abram Terger heard whispering, and him being paranoid lashed out toward a survivor underground named Rusty. Drugged, Rusty fell to the floor. Runner rushed into the room, hearing the commotion, and was shot in the stomach. Runner doubled over, and was hit across the face by Abram. Abram grabbed a hold of Runner, and began to try to interrogate him, trying to find out what was going on with all the whispering.

After a short lived interrogation, Runner collapsed from the blood loss. Abram realized that he was wrong, and that his actions would probably lead to him getting hunted down. He quickly treated Runner's wounds, and gave an antibiotic to Rusty then disappeared.

He was later found in the Survivor Base, and was imprisoned by Christopher. Some time passed, and the guards around Abram relaxed a little. Abram seized this opportunity, shooting his way out of the survivor base with support from his pet Mutalid.

Abram ran off as far as he could and hasn't been seen since. He is either dead or hidden deep underground. Either way, no-one is sure if they'll ever know what happened to him.

The leadership dispute in the Survivor Base also took off again, Tyler grew paranoid of his supplies being stolen and grew very heavy on his trigger. He confronted a member of the underground survivors, Christopher, insulting him as a traitor to the cause, claiming him to be conspiring.
A firefight ensued, and Tyler broke free. He ran into the Wild Territory, under hot pursuit. Running out of places to go, Tyler cornered himself in the underground labs. Alex Feiki follows closely.

One both Tyler and Christopher are underground, they have a standoff. Alex helplessly watches from above. Christopher grows impatient, and fires off a shell from his grenade launcher, ripping open Tyler's chest. Alex quickly jumps down, attempting to tend to Tyler's wounds.

It is to no avail, and Tyler quickly passes away. Some time goes by, and Tyler turns infected, and re-animates.
As routine goes, Tyler recieves a round to the sky, destroying the brain.

Tyler is dead and the Survivor Base falls under a strange array of mixed feelings...

How will things go, now that the survivors have no leader? Will the underground survivors flourish or slowly perish? Will they continue to steal goods from the main base?

Arrrg I haven't been on in forever, I should probably start getting into this again.

POLTERGEISTS RISE FROM THE SEWERS, THAT'S WHAT

awuawuawu its full :c

Server closed.

You guys seemed pretty good at running it on your own.

I'll try this out a few more times then probably give you full control.

Actually Abram came back.
He waited by the survivor base, shot and drugged my character.
He said how my character would start to "change."

Then he ran away.

My character passed out, started losing motor function, and was vomiting up blood.

But then Lugnut crashed the server and Dr.Kirby and I had to go.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 08:09:38 AM by Electrk »

If anyone has some pictures, pass them over and I'll gather up some info and make an event update.

Will the server be up today?

Server needs to be up, I haven't been on in a while.

gonna go test and hopefully fix the game crashing error with my pm system

Your Name:
Tber123
Character Name:
Nick "Blue" Walter
Character Age:
Is it okay to have a short story about my roleplay character? (I was going to put that he was the new guy at the camp, having recently arrived and the fact that hes prone to getting into situations like almost being killed by zombies after slipping off a pipe on his third day at the camp during a trip back to the base)

seems cool but since i'd prob be kicked for not being in list of characters...

Name: Sket
Character Name: Sami (do i have to have a last name?)
Character Age: 21