3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 475309 times)

[01:16:26] [Angry Bird]      Robert "Bird" Lawrence says, "how much ammo does this thing have"
[01:16:34] [Turngait LawtyLawt]      Jack Norton says, "INFINITE"
[01:17:23] [Turngait LawtyLawt]      Jack Norton says, "gooby"
[01:17:28] [Turngait LawtyLawt]      Jack Norton broadcasts, "I kill u"
[01:17:30] [Turngait LawtyLawt]      Jack Norton says, "k"
[01:17:32] [Angry Bird]      Robert "Bird" Lawrence says, "ok do it quick"
[01:18:02] [Jack Norton]      Turngait LawtyLawt [OOC]:  I R MURDRER
[01:18:11] [Robert "Bird" Lawrence]      Angry Bird [OOC]: WHY U DO THAT
[01:18:26] [Jack Norton]      Turngait LawtyLawt [OOC]: ANRY BERD, PLS.
[01:18:45] [Turngait LawtyLawt]      Jack Norton says, "I murder u"
[01:18:50] [Robert "Bird" Lawrence]      Angry Bird [OOC]: NAW
[01:18:51] [Turngait LawtyLawt]      Jack Norton says, "Okie?"
[01:18:58] [Turngait LawtyLawt]      Jack Norton says, "I em bed man"
[01:19:18] [Turngait LawtyLawt]      Jack Norton says, "I reyp u, insted"
[01:19:24] [Angry Bird Corporal]      Jose Guzman says, "ooh ammo pack!"
[01:19:26] [Angry Bird]      Robert "Bird" Lawrence says, "ok"
[01:19:40] [Angry Bird]      Robert "Bird" Lawrence says, "u rpye naw"
[01:19:50] [Turngait LawtyLawt]      Jack Norton says, "Okie"
[01:19:59] [Turngait LawtyLawt]      Jack Norton says, "Tek of pents"
[01:20:16] [Turngait LawtyLawt]      Jack Norton Puts et ien
[01:20:22] [Angry Bird]      Robert "Bird" Lawrence says, "help i hsa been ryped"
[01:20:27] [Angry Bird Corporal]      Jose Guzman says, "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
[01:20:28] [Turngait LawtyLawt]      Jack Norton says, "OH BB"
[01:20:38] [Angry Bird Corporal]      Jose Guzman says, "lol"
[01:20:42] [Angry Bird]      Robert "Bird" Lawrence says, "<3"
[01:20:55] [Angry Bird Corporal]      Jose Guzman says, "do it"

I think I'll take the logs that are a day old or more, then manually put them somewhere.

What happened to "serious roleplay"?

There's no way this can be canon

Jon Forrel's Self Delete wasn't canon.
So
This wasn't canon.

imo, a large portion of tonight wasn't canon

i mean, i spent the last 5 minutes just making tilde waves in chat

tilde waves
tidal waves

hue

Anyway, okay so it's not going to be canon...

imo, a large portion of tonight wasn't canon

i mean, i spent the last 5 minutes just making tilde waves in chat
WAVES OF MERCY
WAVES OF GRACE
WAVES OF RAGE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anyway, okay so it's not going to be canon...
Elctereck, pls.

Everyone was in a frenzy the server was shutting down, it was a bit ridiculous but easily understandable

Everyone was in a frenzy the server was shutting down, it was a bit ridiculous but easily understandable
Also:
"I WOULD LOVE TO WRAP MY MOUTH AROUND THE POPE"

i said much of it
not all of it

there was some canon stuff in there.

I'll distribute logs to people and they can dissect the canon parts.
love IN THE APOCALPYSE- GOOBY, PLS
WAVES OF MERCY
WAVES OF GRACE
WAVES OF RAGE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Elctereck, pls.
AHA, I HAVE SUCCEEDED IN MAKING YOU REMEMBER MY CHRISTIAN SONG

MY PLANS ARE WORKING

WAVES OF MERCY
WAVES OF GRACE
WAVES OF RAGE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Elctereck, pls.

Lawty pls

I don't think the chatlogs need to be public. It would still be possible for people to meta-game, whether or not you post them a day later.

The admins already post the major events, which is fine since most people know about it cause y'know, it's major.

THIS THREAD IS NOW GOOBY

HUGE BLUZONE DUMP OF STUFF:
ALBUM HERE: http://bit.ly/LA8nf3

I didn't use all the pictures.

Survivors cautiously enter the Quarry to examine Abram Terger's corpse.

The Mutalid weeps over Abram Terger's lifeless corpse.

Everyone crowds around the small black tape recorder, stress levels are high.

Alex Fieki hears Abram Terger's voice in his head, telling him very certain, almost scientific instructions.

Abram Terger's corpse has disappeared... Dragged away it seems.

After some talk, Christopher and Christine agree to go look for Abram Terger's corpse.

Abram Terger's corpse is found, but it has changed. It looks reptilian, almost Mutalid-like. He looks full of life considering he's been dead for so long...

After Christopher and Christine leave, Abram Terger's body shifts. He is alive. He departs from the Lab, seeking revenge.

A helicopter crashes in Wild Territory! A friendly soldier, Private McTier joins the Bluzone!

Abram Terger has been milling about passively aggressive, however he meets up with Christopher in multiple situations, usually ending in Christopher being cut up by a certain someone's claws.

Then one day Christopher comes down to the Lab and steals Antibiotics from Abram Terger. Abram Terger follows him but is cornered by Christopher and Rusty, Abram Terger is then shot.

He is buried.
But...

Abram Terger is a resilient one. Too resilient, one might say.

Abram Terger captures Christopher and means to take his revenge.

Survivors come to Christopher's rescue, but Abram Terger takes him into the Level 2 section of the Laboratory where they cannot follow.

Christopher is then chained to the wall and tortured relentlessly, then released while under the influence of a mind control drug.

Abram Terger uses the mind control that he put on Christopher to capture Chris, then [REDACTED]

Katherine is used as a bargaining chip by Abram Terger to destroy old technology. He hands her over to a pervert, Albert. Albert proceeds to rape her. Albert is then shot by Marley. Abram Terger then plants explosives on Albert's corpse in an attempt to destroy the technology. He is unsuccessful.

Abram Terger is feeling very guilty at this point. He drugs Katherine to make her forget the incident. He is then kind to her and they socialize, he even takes her out to a makeshift shooting range.

Then, Katherine is forced to shoot an infected survivor and she becomes stressed. She begins to drink constantly which nullifies the short term memory loss drug Abram Terger put her on. She begins to dream about the incident despite Abram Terger's constant forced sedation in an attempt to medicate her. (AND YES, HE DOES HUG HER AT ONE POINT)

She becomes critically depressed, and Abram Terger resorts to the only solution left. He uses the same drug he put on Christopher earlier to put her into a coma from the pain. He takes her back to the Laboratory for when she wakes. He plans to [REDACTED].

Alex Fieki calls for help over the radio, Abram Terger comes to his aid and does his best to heal a sniper bullet lodged in his neck. Who shot Alex Fieki? Why? Does he have enemies? If so, who?

TO BE CONTINUED.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 03:10:08 AM by Kaphonaits »