3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 481296 times)

I got permanently banned for temporarily changing my name to Bam Margera after testing to see if the command was /setname within the first minute I was on this server.

You were told to change your name
You didn't
So you were banned

you almost made me cry

i was 3 seconds from changing it kids

i was 3 seconds from changing it kids

I love the condescending "kids" you added to make it seem like you were much older and more mature than us.

Well, banning a long-time player for setting a name like the rules imply is kind of childish as well.

Long time player ...?

faded is dumb. he's not a long time player. the trick was so fun. btw mutalids kick ass.

Mutalids, forget yeah!
Gonna be right back to do some jobs, I'll upload some pictures later (:

A survivor, Roxxi, goes missing. One of her friends, Christine, tries to find some space and heads into a small abandoned refuelling base. There she meets Peter "Private" McTier, a survivor new to the Bluzone. The two talk, and Peter attempts to be comforting.

Unknown to them, however, Abram was just outside listening. He reveals himself, and Christine confronts him about where he's taken Roxxi.

Abram loses his temper and lashes out- attacking Christine.

Christine gets infected with a strain of Mutagen from her wounds. She caught it from Abram, who is infected with a very old strain of the virus that works slower and is more parasitical. This means it can be treated differently and can be cured in its early stages. The local medic, Darrel, began an operation with huge success.

Some time passed and night came over the Bluzone- but this night was unlike any other. There wasn't a horde attack or military sweep- instead a pair of mutalids assaulted the base! One was identified as Abram's, the other was new. The two then retreated into a cave, where it seems they've set up a small lair...

But where is Roxxi?
And what can be done about these two Mutalids? Where was Abram? Could it be possible that he may have lost control of his pet?

fun time at server today.

Just kidding-

Server open!

Come check out the huge update!!

:( don't do that, that's cruel.

awww, you update every time I have to go. lol

Haha :P
We won't do it again. coughelectrkstarteditcough

But yeah, the update is awesome!

I'll put together some maps later on.

so you stupid people purposely put up the server when I'm busy?
you guys are evil.

so its up right now?

No, the server is down right now.

Also, seems like http://bluzone.no-ip.org/ is down o.o