3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 475211 times)

don't let mr. jelly be an admin, he's not pretty enough
Licktr pls.

don't let mr. jelly be an admin, he's not pretty enough

He's pretty enough in my experience if you know what I mean

But...
I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL D:

But...
I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING SPECIAL D:

he was before us, lawty! you're my only!

A group of survivors decide to go looting in the Wild Territory.

Man down! Alek falls down and sprains his ankle. Peter carries him into the excavation site.

Peter then straps a makeshift icepack to Alek's ankle, the remaining group wait- waiting for sunrise.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 09:12:02 PM by Kniaz »

Bang! An explosion rocks the small building! The three survivors wait, and hear strange noises. They decide to get out of there, and make their way to the cavern. They make note that something else probably lives there, and follow the series of caves.

They make their way to a small abandoned base, and decide to settle down there for the night.

Thud! Another bump in the night! They look through the window, trying to spot whatever it could be...

Um

when was this, again?

Also, my administration might have been better if I had the preset reasons so I could ban idiots properly

HINT HINT, KNIAZ
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 09:38:49 PM by Mr. Jelly »

Um

when was this, again?

Also, my administration might have been better if I had the preset reasons so I could ban idiots properly

HINT HINT, KNIAZ

I don't think normal admins can ban.

they can.

also, the "preset reasons" are all listed in the 200-ban long ban list.

Kniaz said that basically admins are super admins who can't change prefs

This is awesome. Here,  :cookie:
« Last Edit: June 08, 2012, 10:41:01 PM by pwnfulz »

So that is what that is, here take this, before he gets it.  :cookieMonster:  :cookie:

What

Peter and Alek go on another adventure, but run into someone curious; rambling on about a green key.

The two ignore him, and carry on into the labs where they meet a cell of survivors. A stand-off ensues, as Peter and Alek tell them to disperse. There's some light gun fire, before the two slip away into the deep labs; where the anxious survivors cannot follow.

They come across a small camp titled "Nose Bleed", where Alek finds an RPG.

The two survivors decide to set up camp for a little while.

As they leave Nose Bleed to carry on, they find that a survivor had been following them. They mug him, and take his bullpup instead of his life.

As they proceed, they finally bump into someone friendly. Charlie, a fellow survivor, joins their group for a little while.

The three survivors move on, and set up camp in the Wild Territory.

The man they mugged returns, this time armed with a rocket launcher. His weapon, however, proves to slow and of little used compared to the group's new bullpups. A shootout ensues, and the man is shot dead.

Alek and Peter move on, and stumble across a locked door in the sewers. They try hitting it and shooting it, in an attempt to break it down; all to little success.

Suddenly, the same survivor they met earlier- the one who rambled about a green key -comes along. It's a surprise to Alek and Peter, and they quickly draw their guns; anticipating a shootout.

The survivor apologises for the shock and his earlier actions, saying they got off on the wrong foot. He introduced himself as Pip Kiro. The three survivors talk about the locked door, saying that everything they tried couldn't get it open. Peter, however, has an idea...

The survivors quickly dash to a construction site to find a sledge hammer, and to complete success!

Promptly, the group head back to the sewers as they are joined along the way by a new friend, Jonathon Birde.

Bang! Pip Kiro smashes the door down with the sledgehammer!

They enter to find the place an abandoned office complex, and some odd company joins them. After some talk, they decide this outsider is a risk to the group and he is quickly exiled.

The group, now consisting of Peter McTier, Alek Fischer, Jonathon Birde and Pip Kiro decide to set up camp and rest.

Alek nominates himself for guard duty, and makes an interesting find...

A working computer! He quickly calls the others together. They discover that, with some quick wiring, they can link to the internet. They find that some emails have been left open, too. The group searches through the emails, finding some revolutionary. The find is bigger than any of them had expected, and they all take a vow of silence. Getting very territorial of the area, they also build up a small reputation as bandits! They needed to move out fast, so they downloaded the files onto a salvaged flash drive and hid it in a secret location...

What did they find that was so important? Will they live down their bad reputation? Did someone see them bury the flash drive, or overhear their conversations?

You see me and my brother Kniaz
We was walking down
A long and lonely server rack
All of a sudden
There shined a shiny friend
In the middle of the rack
AND HE SAID
"Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake the best RP in the world. Or I'll eat your keys."