3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 481278 times)

I knew someone was going to say Brock. I don't find his character very...believable? Also he is made up of empty threats and fake scares. It's just one guy and his one or two "body guards." Something that the survivors shouldn't even be worried about.
Brock needs to die soon...

I haven't even seen Jericho on in a while.

I know, I'm just saying, it's killed a ton of survivors.... I think by now the intelligent minds of the camp would have done something about that. Our goal now is to survive, alcohol is obviously making that harder... I'm talking about the characters. I don't actually care that... like... there's alcohol in the game or something....

The thing is, Survivor Camp is basically an anarco-communist community. Everyone is theoretically equal, but there's no distinguished leader.

yeah i wanted to make a lone survivor character, someone who stays off alone, but i figured it wouldn't work with a map so tight as it is

The Bluzone is expecting two (possibly three) whole new areas and a few extensions, so don't fret too much c:

Also, Artix's "Zombie Survival" is using the Bluzone map. It's just ZAPT I think.

Which one? Current or classic Bluzone?
I'm fine with classic, but if it's current then there's a problem.

Bar confronation over Abram smashing shot glasses. Thankfully, this conflict ends in Abram holstering his rifle.

Abram actually did something rational!?
BUT HOW~!?

But yeah, big discussion earlier about how the survivor base is run. It seriously is an utmost anarchist commune. I didn't set it up like this, either- players just never allocated a leader and run it how they want. They nominate little sub-leaders or important people, but no-one runs the base, so to speak.

I wouldn't mind seeing that happen.

There's also the underground base in the sewers open, and that used to be a base used by some outcasts. If a cell of survivors want to claim it as a base they have my support.

So when is the map being updated for realsies

Knaz, get on Skype.

The Bluzone is expecting two (possibly three) whole new areas and a few extensions, so don't fret too much c:
<3

"Katherine and Roxanne bring a man to an abandoned shack."

After hearing and explosion and in fear of the sewer base roof collapsing, Katherine and Roxanne leave to investigate. Upon entering the Survivor Base they encounter a disoriented man. They follow him to the Wild Territory where they hold him at gunpoint. He goes on about being bitten, but before he can finish - Katherine sneaks up behind him and knocks him out with her frying pan. Katie and Roxxi carry the unconscious man to an abandoned shack just outside the ravine in the Wild Territory.

The two women conclude the man was bitten and is now infected. Roxxi mentioned that Abram might be able to do something - she leaves Katie with the man while she goes to look for him.

"Katie stands over a freshly killed individual."

After Roxanne left to go find Abram, Katherine fired one shot into the unconscious man's head - killing him. Katie explains that while Roxxi was gone, the man turned and attacked her - tearing off her sleeve. She was forced to put him down.

But did the man really turn before he was killed?

Afterwards Katie and Roxxi dump the body in the ravine, discovering that the infected in-fact do devour the bodies of deceased individuals. Freshly deceased at least.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 12:51:21 AM by Awdax »

Tensions rise again in the Bluzone as Christopher McCloud and Peter McTier talk about Abram. Christopher is convinced Abram has drugged everyone, forcing them to like him and tells this to Peter. Peter is convinced and tells Christopher how he has basic training as a marksman, and they place to kill Abram Terger once and for all.

Christopher sets the undeground labs ablaze in an attempt to lure out Abram...

Peter takes position atop the crane, in hopes to pick off Abram as he runs to save his precious labs.

Contact! Peter opens fire, his first shot missing. Abram quickly dashes behind a truck to take cover. A dramatic firefight ensues as the two try to take each other out. Abram clearly states he doesn't wish to kill Peter- but Peter is in his soldier mindset; and ignores all communication. Abram is injured, and quickly dashes right under Peter's field of view, but is pinned down. However Pip Kiro joins the fight, cornering Abram.

Pip Kiro seems to have gotten involved in something bigger than he expected, as the loud sniper fire draw some attention from other survivors who quickly move to assist Abram. Without hesitation, they get into a quick brawl with Pip Kiro who they believe to have done this. Pip is quickly beaten to the ground.

Then, they spot Peter up on the crane with his sights locked on Abram. A few survivors sprint up, Peter ignores them as Abram is his taget. They try talking to Peter, but he doesn't respond. Micheal Daley jumps onto the top of the crane, grabbing Peter and pulling him away from the edge. Peter drops his rifle to the ground as his arm is pulled behind his back. They try again to talk to Peter- but realize that he's been shot in the chest. The survivors hear air escaping through the hole, Peter remains unresponsive as if now focussing on holding his breath.

Micheal picks up Peter, and carries him to a medical base. Micheal sets him down, calling for a medic. Oddly enough, Abram shows up and quickly operates. He assist Peter, stopping his lung from leaking and applying the appropriate medical procedures.

Abram quickly departs, hunting down Christopher for setting the labs ablaze. A few survivors follow him, and they beat Christopher to the ground.

Christopher is severely wounded. Abram tortures him trying to find information. He knows that Christopher wanted him dead- but the odd thing is how he got Peter to help him. Peter is often very nice and trustworthy; and this seems very out of character. They pour acid on his wounds, make him howl in pain in search for these answers.

The labs continue to burn from the inside out, smoke rises to the air.

A military attack chopper moves in to investigate the smoke. At first the apache is passive and observant, until someone opens fire.

The survivors decide to run for cover, leaving Christopher for dead...

Tensions are very high. Why would Peter, of all people, want to kill someone? What will happen to Christopher? And what about the labs? Surely the fire would mean Abram has no more Mutagen. Not only that- but the mutalids. What will happen to them?
All of this might just be answered very soon...

this server just looks like a city role play with zombies, and a whole lotta story stuff..................ON STEROIDS

Just in case you need me, Justin Case is here.

Gahhh, I wish I could be there! :c
I can't though, I have to do stuff all weekend

I might come back but I'm not sure if I could get into the loop again, seeing as how limited the rp is.

Limited? Please elaborate.

I thought it was cool before I realized how it actually worked. There should be a a lot less pretending, and more cool mods that remove the need to pretend.

Limited? Please elaborate.
Maybe not the best word choice, sorry. I meant as in it doesn't seem as easy to just jump in as a new player. Everytime I was on back when I was active, it was just an rp that revolved around like 5 guys and didn't really include anyone else except for people that characters could yell at. You couldn't really do anything unless you were in that group because its not exactly a "free to do whatever you want" rp. Everything that happened was based on the "main" characters.

NOT saying thats how it is now, but that is most certainly how it was back then.