3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 479782 times)

The time that I have hosted rarely in the past month is when I was in my living room, with the air-conditioner, lying on the couch with my laptop on me at an angle - since heat rises and everything.
OPEN THE DOOR
GET ON THE FLOOR
HOST THE BLUZONE

wait

yeah do that!111!

Thing is - I rarely do that because when I can, I'm usually busy. But when and if I can on a rare occasion, I will host. Don't fret for now, you got Ike to host and he seems to be doing a great job; and he hosts all the time.

Thing is - I rarely do that because when I can, I'm usually busy. But when and if I can on a rare occasion, I will host. Don't fret for now, you got Ike to host and he seems to be doing a great job; and he hosts all the time.

As soon as he gets one every once in a while he's just like. Nope nvm going off.

Kniaz is okay with me blowing up the Dam so uh. I dunno if you guys agree with that or not.

What? I never gave you the okay for that...?

Also, as far as the bombings go- there seems to be a survivor selling you guys out...

Thought it appropriate to make the PK rules clear and official.

You can find them here.

What? I never gave you the okay for that...?

Woah seriously? I must have misunderstood something. I honestly thought, oh well I changed my mind anyways :I

An Apache is does its usual patrols over the Bluzone, firing off light warning shots and dominating the skies. Survivor, Lee Hanson, uses his military experience and attempts to contact the Apache. He and a small group of survivors make their way to the Helipad in the Canyon Pass. Lee makes successful communication and catches the Apache on its way back to base. The pilot reports he is low on fuel, and touches down. Lee asks the surrounding survivors to leave, while he and the Pilot talk while the Apache refuels. However, someone seems to have been listening in...

A small group of bandits lure survivor Pip Kiro out into the Wild Territory. They ambush him, and drive off his accomplice and drag Pip away.

The two men seem less like bandits and more like desperate survivors as they announce their capture of Pip Kiro. They make demands for medical supplies, ammunition and food from their camp in the sewers.

Everything changes when a strange man slips into their camp and starts a small brawl. He's quickly thrown out of the room. The two men lose their patience and begin to torture poor Pip Kiro. They forcefully rip off his fingernails, and crudely shave his hair.

The bandits grow desperate yet as they don gasmasks, threatening to gas the room. At this notion, however, the survivors begin to squabble about the landscape, getting the men supplies. The men receive their demands and Pip Kiro is released.

Rain pours down and a storm strikes the Bluzone. Due to this, it seems the mother Mutalid is driven out of her cave. She makes her way to the Survivor Base and resides in 1A. She accidentally sets the building on fire.

This enrages the survivors, and the organize a meeting to decide what to do with the base's new resident. Survivor, Lee Hanson, defends the Mutalid saying it was accidental and she is simply a timid creature when un-provoked. The other survivors don't believe him, and draw their weapons. Lee Hanson threatens to sell the survivors out and have the base attacked, before escaping with the Mutalid.

A group of survivors follow him into the caverns, and a stand off ensues. Insults fly back-and-forth, frustrating the Mutalid. She growls, and takes a defensive stance in front of Lee Hanson. One of the small group that went to find Lee and the Mutalid, Roxanne Sweepes, convinces everyone to leave the cavern as she moves closer to calmly talk with Lee. It's learnt that Lee has a military-issue PDA and has direct contact to the Military. The Mutalid seems to relax at Roxanne's tone, and takes on a friendly disposition.

However, things grow tense as two survivors make their way into the cave, at first appearing to have the intention of apologizing. This, however, only proves to be a front as they set up to kill Lee Hanson. This attempt is foiled as the Mother Mutalid again takes on a defensive stance and scares everyone, except Lee, off.

For a while, not much happens. The Survivor Base is attacked by a light horde, however the survivors were quick to co-ordinate themselves and the horde was pushed back.

Again, time passes and the survivors return to their usual lifestyle.

However, all that changes when a small Mutalid child follows a survivor back to base. The child is friendly and quite passive at first, until someone startles it. The Mutalid panics and lashes out at some survivors. A survivor by the name of Micheal lures it into the Wild Territory's construction site, where he activates the Crane lever to drop a freight container atop the child.

The Mother Mutalid, upon hearing the howls of pain, soon arrives at the scene to discover her child dead. Picking up the body, she disappears for a brief moment and returns; infuriated. She proceeds to chase down Micheal; her claws fully extended. To everyone's surprise, though, a small green Mutalid appears and fights the mother, as if defending Micheal. A brawl takes, causing extreme lateral damage. A gas main is damaged and explodes in the Excavation Site, hurling the two Mutalids apart. The mother Mutalid shakes it off, and appears to be merely dis-orientated as she returns to her lair. The other Green Mutalid on the other hand is brutally injured, and for the first time ever thick, black Mutalid blood is seen. Two survivors decide to take the injured Mutalid back to base to examine it.

Micheal and a few survivors enter the caverns, in search for Lee and the Mutalid. They soon find the two, except the Mother Mutalid had already fully regenerated. Micheal blames Lee for what has taken place, and claims he should have better controlled the Mutalids. Lee retorts saying he can't control them and is simply a friend, and that it is Micheal's fault for startling and killing the Mutalid child and that it provoked the Mother.

Guns are soon drawn, and the Mother Mutalid takes on an aggressive stance. The small green Mutalid returns, brandishing a crowbar. The two Mutalids stand off, lightly lashing at eachother. To everyone's amazement, however, the mother Mutalid extends her claws to an un-imaginable length. The smaller Mutalid is scared by this, and quickly retreats. A few of the survivors also leave the cavern.

The argument proceeds, and the mother Mutalid lashes out at a survivor; killing him and eating his corpse. Micheal curses Lee, saying that all of this is his fault. Lee again re-instates that he is not responsible, and that Mutalids are sentient beings and not some monster to shoot at.

Which still does nothing ;P

Also, dev server open. Gonna be working on Gammaton.

Password is brain.

I killed one with a crowbar

oh yeah and I'm going to host today from 3:00 PM to 9:30 PM EST

oh cool the mask that guy is wearing is an addon my friend made :D

goddamnit i missed all that?

Will Seagull Boulevard be an explorable area?

Will Seagull Boulevard be an explorable area?

I don't think it's gonna be added, what with 90k bricks already reached

i love how all the important stuff i do, all the plot twists i made, all the stories i helped, i get no recognition, no "oh hey its jericho", no special things, and every time i do something important, there isnt even a post about it. im not asking for attention, im questioning why after everything ive done, nobody cares