3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 479469 times)

Best Joker of 2012.
I'm sorry but i'd rather not have handicaps think that i'm a heroin user so I snuck that in there for good measure.

Kqgqgqgqgqgqgqgqgqn
Uhh...

For those of you who are planning on starting your builds before I host any you join, make sure the location you build it isn't the same as the save Kniaz is going to hand out. Because otherwise we'll have overlappings.

I'm sorry but i'd rather not have handicaps think that i'm a heroin user so I snuck that in there for good measure.

No, it's okay. Just being funny back.

For those of you who are planning on starting your builds before I host any you join, make sure the location you build it isn't the same as the save Kniaz is going to hand out. Because otherwise we'll have overlappings.

forget. Oh well, good thing I haven't started yet. :P

I honestly we should start building once the loving competition starts.

Come on, be fellow sportsmen.

I honestly we should start building once the loving competition starts.

Come on, be fellow sportsmen.
This.
Besides, you can't start 'till Kniaz uploads the terrain that we're supposed to use.

This.
Besides, you can't start 'till Kniaz uploads the terrain that we're supposed to use.

Well, I'm too busy right now to do anything.

Besides, I'm already working on something else for me.

I am excited though. ;)

I'm trying to decide between building a farmstead, a graveyard + catacombs or a bandit hideout.

I'm trying to decide between building a farmstead, a graveyard + catacombs or a bandit hideout.
Farmstead…
I have a few ideas… I might just make multiple builds… :D

Just uploaded the save and colourset.

Working on all the guidelines now!

It'll be posted on the Bluzone forums, however I'll have a link here.

Just uploaded the save and colourset.

Working on all the guidelines now!

It'll be posted on the Bluzone forums, however I'll have a link here.

YAY!

You're stuffting me?

Either I forgeted up three damned times in a row or the colorset is broken. The grass is black for me.

I am a handicapped loving dumbface that should feel bad and ashamed. Are there any limitations on brickpacks? Only defaults and Zonebricks?
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 07:57:44 PM by Snick0rz »

Colourset isn't broken.