Poll

I am working on a gimmick for a very important person. What name do you prefer?

Freezerburn
2 (20%)
Thok
6 (60%)
Frostblood
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Blockland Fighting Tournament - USING THE BLOCK BUTTON TILL CHRISTMAS  (Read 15078 times)

FIGHTORAMA DEBUTS CHRISTMAS TIME 2012

Blockland Fighting Tournament is a completely multiplayer action wrestling-based tournament set in the one and only square circle ring.
16 competitors will work themselves up to the top, and face eachother in the biggest (and first ever) Blockland Fighting Tournament.
It will also feature several fame promotions, and this month, YoungRotations will be doing a gig at the start of the show!
We will use Kalphiter's dedicated hosting service to host the event, but you can also catch the livestream of the event broadcasted by Brotatoe. It all begins on June 20.

How to become a fighter

Fill out this application below and PM ME IT. applications will not be counted if posted in topic.

Your name and BL_ID - Your in-game name and Blockland ID
Would you rather be a "good guy" or a "bad guy"? - Good guys (we call them "faces") do the right thing and are the people that get cheered. Bad guys do the opposite and are usually hated. (it can change depending on how you do your stuff)
Your gimmick - What you do, your attitude. An example would be "Talks in third-person, charismatic, and has a rough attitude."
Your theme music - This one is self explanitory. What is the music you come out to? Please just post a youtube video.
Your category -

• The Fighter - You fill in the category of a person who likes to fight more than anything
  • The Talker - You have vocal skills (that you can represent on the keyboard) and are a fast typer.
  • The Champion - You can do both the above.

Also, people seem to not know what a "gimmick" is.
Allow me to explain

Example of not a gimmick:
"very good sportmanship!! will knock down anytone in my path!!!!"
The problem with this one is that a gimmick is your personality, as in what colors you wear, your name you call yourself, if you talk in first or third person, your catchphrases. "is strong" is not really a gimmick.

Example of a gimmick:
"TALKS IN ALL CAPS AND SAYS BROTHER AFTER EVERY SENTANCE, BROTHER."

*Note: We won't take stupid and rushed applications.
*Note 2: I am allowed to change your gimmick, theme song, and fighter personality at anytime.[/size]

I want to help!

We really need someone to work the Titantron (The thing that does color and music), It is really easy to learn and is just simply clicking buttons.

When

Debuters & Fighters

Debuters:
  • Racerboy - Hollywood Rock Hard
  • Snick0rz - The Fire of the Annihilator
  • Draith - The Depth of Hell
  • Dudemancity - Mega Muscle Brick
  • AwesomeX - The definition of Awesome
  • Morningstar - The Attitude Adjuster
Out due to injury

• Harry Gunn - The Rapper
  • Drunk Driver - The American Dream
  • Megaguy2 - The Gorilla
  • Nocturne - Soviet Destroyer
  • Palladium - Mefufatz Bedinero
  • Orange - Nuclear Powerbomb
  • YoungRotations - From discs to gloves
  • Lt. Jamergaman - One tough bull
  • Angry Bird - Angry Aussie
  • carandrew
  • Kazami
  • Pablo

Match Schedule
Fightorama I schedule
4:00 - 4:08 =
4:08 - 4:10 =
4:10 - 4:20 =
4:28 - 4:32 =
4:33 - 4:35 =
4:35 - 4:42 =
4:43 - 5:00 =
Note, I am in the Eastern Standard Time zone, if you are in Central Standard Time, the show will start at 3:00 PM, if you are in Mountain Time, it starts at 2:00 PM, if you are in Pacific Time, it will start at 1:00 PM.

News

April 12 - Set finished and topic created
April 13 - Multiple backstage areas worked on.
April 19 - Renamed Blockland Wrestling Tournament to Blockland Fighting Tournament,

*Note 2: This is only the first of a possible many shows. Stay tuned for more Show info!

« Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 05:44:19 PM by Ninja guy »

Future Show Events

July 6th - Normal Show

July 14th -

August -

« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 04:05:50 PM by Ninja guy »

Interesting concept, I look forward to seeing it develop.

Very interesting indeed.

I agree with Kniaz, it sounds cool, but with just fists it would more of be "jump around and punch each other".

recording it with a webcam..?

Looks nice enough to apply. Sounds fresh, too.

Bad and Russian CLICHEEEEEE
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 04:03:57 AM by Snick0rz »

Thanks to everyone for the feeback! I have been asking around to find a better replacement for the fist problem.

I look forward to any future applications!

Your status socially - Your current popularity status in blockland. This doesn't matter to the application, so don't feel like you will be favorited for your choice.
Then why the forget is this here?

Then why the forget is this here?

So people can get hype over seeing an application of a famous person, if one happens to make one.

So people can get hype over seeing an application of a famous person, if one happens to make one.
so you're saying that if brad pitt applied, we wouldn't know who he is so he would have to tell us he's famous so we'd know he's famous
HEY GUYS
YEAH BRAD?
I'M FAMOUS
NO WAY

so you're saying that if brad pitt applied, we wouldn't know who he is so he would have to tell us he's famous so we'd know he's famous
HEY GUYS
YEAH BRAD?
I'M FAMOUS
NO WAY
Who's got brad's tit? LOEL FAIL JKS

Help App!

Helping position - Story Editing
Why you feel the need to help - Because when I view the story, I can make it more... dymanic
Ingame name and BL_ID - Deoxys & One Noob, BLID 30436

No offence, but only about 2 people will probably watch this.