Author Topic: Boomerangdog is dead.  (Read 37427 times)

This is Boomerangdog's father informing his favorite game that he has fallen sick to pneumonia, and will no longer be playing blockland due to his death. Usually people would get cured to this, but our family never knew about his pneumonia, because he was sick with tuberculosis at the same time. Whenever he started breathing fast and feeling tired very often, we knew. It was too late, because the doctor said he has had pneumonia for about 2 weeks.

His dedicated service will continue to be paid and is being passed onto his brother because he has started playing Blockland again. His ID is also being passed on to his brother.

I will continue to post on this topic to answer any questions for about 1 - 2 days, then I will leave it to continue to not be touched.

« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 10:26:23 AM by Boomerangdog »

rip,,,,, he hosted city role plays... he wil b missd

Someone host a funeral Blockland server... Boomerang was a pretty cool guy :c
His brother could be the priest... or whatever

rip,,,,, he hosted city role plays... he wil b missd
I cannot believe you would say this. Either you are an immature 6 year old or you really hated my son. I don't know his enemies, but please, try to keep any anger back in this topic.

Can we have pics to confirm this is Legit?

What is he really dead?

Can we have pics to confirm this is Legit?
Why would I take a picture of my dead kid? He is still at the hospital getting ready to be transferred to the mourn, any who. I guess I can take a picture of him in his coffin at the funeral tomorrow.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 08:21:32 AM by Boomerangdog »

I'm sorry for your loss. I can imagine it's very hard for you, sir.

post a picture of you holding up a sign saying "rip boomerangdog" and i will believe you.

assuming its true, i feel sad for boomerang, even though he was a jerk to me last week.

I'm sorry for your loss

post a picture of you holding up a sign saying "rip boomerangdog" and i will believe you.
I can do that in about 2 hours. My brother (not my son's) has my camcorder right now and my wife has my phone at the store because her's has broken.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 08:25:12 AM by Boomerangdog »

This is just like Ramonafan on Zimmer Twins. Her parents get on the site and say she died of throat cancer, but she made videos on ZT while in the hospital.
Obvious troll is obvious to both of these.