should i add this to creepy pasta?

Yes
10 (15.6%)
No
29 (45.3%)
あなたが行っているべきではありません
25 (39.1%)

Total Members Voted: 64

Author Topic: Odd player  (Read 2128 times)

so i was playing blockland in a lone server trying to prepare for a party when
im looking for a place to add lights  and i see something up in the bottom left corner of the window

so by how odd this is i decided to zoom in

although after this screenshot i started to lag out but before that
i heard an "OUCH" then i heard it again but at a more disturbing pitch until my game crashed but when i turned it back on it said i had to update from v10, although i was at v20 and i salvaged these screen shots, they were the only ones
all the others were deleted for some reason i cant explain, i tries posting this everywhere but here because usaualy people here arent going to believe me, fine i dont have any problems with that i just want people to know this happened but still when i was trying to post these pictures on youtube this happened.

but i didnt remove anything (meaning videos and edits : except the ads to prevent any "copy right" problems)
so i went with my last resorts beacause simmilar things happend with wikipidia but odly those screen shots were still here but they were all so messed up with only pictures of a 404 error
but what it really said was "interronia" i dont know what that means (if it means anything) but also said
"STOP"

o noes, better contact badspot

this was funny when it started but now it's like the "blockland main adventure mode"

People only brought up Main Adventure mode in the MAM topic, or when someone suggested a storyline for Blockland.

With this Renderman crap, people just make topics left and right. It was much better back during Halloween, when there was one topic. Now it's just ridiculous.

guys this is an error i got early when trying to post this topic in off topic

i dont know who it is but when i clicked it it did send me to a 404 error except it said STOP POSTING OR ELSE

it scared me if you see this guy, post it Here please!

btw there is no such thing as mam
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 10:05:59 AM by C. bleck »

What the hell are you talking about? There is no MAM. Hell, do you even know what that stands for? This is fake, everyone knows, it's old. Give up.

more finds
i was in kitchen when i found this

and when i turned around....

OMG I needed new pants after that one but then i go inside my house and....

it was scary( btw the house is only spamy because it was made back in v10 when i was a noob and i was just visiting old memories.
so i decided to go check out the first place i saw him on the map and i heard a noise and i looked towards the pot where the noise came from and....

i went over there to see what happened and....

he vanished post here if you find anything!

What is this MAM everyone's taking about?

I'm starting to lose faith in humanity here.

What is this MAM everyone's taking about?
People only brought up Main Adventure mode in the MAM topic, or when someone suggested a storyline for Blockland.

Has nothing to do with the topic though.

God damn, someone needs to report people who make Renderman topics as spammers.

this one is at least decent. At least he's trying to make it neat instead of just taking a picture of the Halloween renderman and going OMFG REDNERMAN!!!!!

this one is at least decent. At least he's trying to make it neat instead of just taking a picture of the Halloween renderman and going OMFG REDNERMAN!!!!!

Aye.

Also, @MAM, is it about that thing with the golden brick or whatever? It was cool.