Rebuilding Titanic

Poll

If it could be done, would you cruise on it?

Yes!
61 (64.9%)
No!
33 (35.1%)

Total Members Voted: 94

Author Topic: Rebuilding Titanic  (Read 5316 times)

You can't simply rule out that fact. That's like saying an airplane will never crash.
In the next 100 years after they built the replica titanic

One of James Camerons ancestors will come out with the movie Titanic 2 based on the epic true story of the SECOND crash

They don't want thousands of people to die again.
so then they're still building cruise ships in general why...?

so then they're still building cruise ships in general why...?

Have you seen a cruise ship as big as the titanic?

It's too loving big, it must take over an hour to fully stop and it probably takes a long time just to make a slight curve.

The goverment would rig the ship to crash into an iceberg so they would make the population think they have a good reason to declare war on the arctic for them to drill it for oil and speed up global warming , so they can kill those terrorist icebergs.

Have you seen a cruise ship as big as the titanic?

It's too loving big, it must take over an hour to fully stop and it probably takes a long time just to make a slight curve.
Have you seen the Oasis and Allure of the seas?
It's twice as big.

Should I start naming massive cruise liners bigger then Titanic?

Have you seen the Oasis and Allure of the seas?
It's twice as big.

Damn that cruise liner is big enough to be a whole country.

Thus making my point of Titanic wasn't too big.

Why does it have another boat ontop of it

Are the going to rebuild the iceberg too?

Are the going to rebuild the iceberg too?
They'll refreeze the water that was originally part of the iceberg the Titanic collided with thus rebuilding the iceberg, attach a huge icebreaker on the rebilt Titanic and ram it into said iceberg.
Basically avenging the people who died on the original Titanic.

They'll refreeze the water that was originally part of the iceberg the Titanic collided with thus rebuilding the iceberg, attach a huge icebreaker on the rebilt Titanic and ram it into said iceberg.
Basically avenging the people who died on the original Titanic.

I would find it funny if the Titanic II was sent out to destroy the iceberg and avenge the Titanic.

"Dear icebergs, I heard about global warming, Karma's a bitch isn't it? Sincerely, Titanic."

well....i say we just go an demolish ALL boats on the sea and return to smaller ships used for travel,trade,fishing, recreation and war...not complete living on a yearly scale.