1 (2%)
GOOD
2 (4.1%)
GREAT
1 (2%)
EPIC
7 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 49

Author Topic: Blockland Creepypasta: The BrickNotebook  (Read 1259 times)

today i was at the flea market looking for things to draw in when i came across a single table with an old man who looked pretty good for his age, i asked him if he had any type of notebooks he said he had one and he pulled it out from under the table and it said "BLOCKLAND LOGS" i read the first couple pages just complaints about being called a noob
from the v8 time so i decided to buy it and maybe draw some stuff mentioned but instead after reading
"today is 6/2/09 i am trying to think of codes to help the poor in blockland so they can play ect."
so i decided to keep reading until i came upon this one that was titled "the feeling" so i read it and this is what it said
"THE FEELING"
"Today while i was testing fake Blockland keys to try and help the poor players i enter a symplistic one, the current version i v12 today is 6/12/09 after all these days i thought i found a working key the key is fyw7k-yu0p-gut$-32xp i only tryed it becasue it was a bunch of random letters and i was hoping, so after i entered it i found i could play online with it, i thought i just acidently entered a real key but from after this part proved me wrong, upon entering a server with 10 people it seemed empty with only player f2 line to guide me to the players but to my screens proof it seemed i was the only one there but all i saw was endless spam in every direction, but that wasnt the end, being to scared for my own good i left and realized my rtb version said v75 instead of v3 and my blockland version was v-1 instead of v12 so i was getting pretty scared so i decided to try and close the game but every time i tryed to leave full screen or quit it would say ERROR and it would continue so my next natural thought was to turn the computer off but the button was so stiff i fell like i was trying to push a wall much less then a button so i decided to try and pull the literal plug but to my extreme fear and suprise my computer was unpluged then i heard the weirdest thing my computer was playing the weirdest music but it sounded like after school special in reverse and chopped up so i tryed to unplug my speakers but then i realized my computer doesnt have speakers or any built in so where was the music coming from, it seemed like it was coming from every where i tryed grabing at all my door knobs but it seemedthat all my doors were locked from the outside but i tryed the keys to the doors but that didnt work either but it didnt work either, i felt so alone but yet i was trembling i felt as if my life was at stake, Please if anyone does find this notebook please POST THIS aSAP anywhere i dont even care if you post it on the neiborhood bulliten board JUST POST IT!" i thought this was weird but i folowed its orders but still odd unfortunatly i dont have a better camera to show you pictures but i will because i am buying a new one soon so i will post it ASAP!
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 09:32:05 AM by C. bleck »

im not tryng to be cool only to post stories.

Edit nvm, thought I was in s+r still

this is a stuffty story.

making the font smaller doesn't make it any better

this is a stuffty story.
I agree.
Seriously, that was horrible.

THIS IS THE BEST CREEPY PASTA EVER YOU ALL AGREE AND SHOUDLNT FLAME OR ANYTHING AND VOTE EPIC IT WILL BE TRUE RIGHT?

THIS IS THE BEST CREEPY PASTA EVER YOU ALL AGREE AND SHOUDLNT FLAME OR ANYTHING AND VOTE EPIC IT WILL BE TRUE RIGHT?
Creepy Pasta itself ain't that good.

Haha, this right here proves that Bleck is an idiot and doesn't know what he's doing.