Ghille & Aware14

Author Topic: Ghille & Aware14  (Read 8789 times)

So after pages of mindless bitching, whining, and flaming in response to perfectly coherent arguments: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=184880.0

Lashing out at me due to my "attacking" in that context, then me attempting to explain that I was doing positive things, then both of them acting like I was still attacking them: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=187281.0

Then making a pointless drama topic where all they've done is show how ignorant they are to what I've been saying, resulting in Ghille being banned because he couldn't contain himself over nothing: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=189989.0

After all of this, they come around and kiss my ass over IRC and are begging for my opinion on how to improve things after screaming and yelling like absolute children over almost the same complaints.

Both of them seem like ignorant starfish, when they fail the suck up after a while they will be more of starfish get banned come back suck up. /cycle.

anyways /support

In my opinion they are both arrogant and dumb.  I support this.

tbh you were kind of an starfish to them and gave a lot of destructive criticism.
that's probably the reason they lashed out at you in the first place.

They just wanted to know why you didn't like it

its not that big of a deal

Aware14 asked me the same question on Steam, and then posted some handicap comeback on his topic when I said it was bad and high-poly.

They just wanted to know why you didn't like it

its not that big of a deal
I've told them why I didn't like it, and in response I got mindless bitching. Read the topics I've posted.

tbh you were kind of an starfish to them and gave a lot of destructive criticism.
that's probably the reason they lashed out at you in the first place.
Regardless of how blunt I was, there was still a large amount of reasons on why it was bad.

Regardless of how blunt I was, there was still a large amount of reasons on why it was bad.
you could've, y'know

not been so blunt

you could've, y'know

not been so blunt
I'm a blunt person.
End of discussion.

i don't like either of them, but they don't look like they're doing anything wrong

you're at fault here for being richardy. you could have just ignored them instead of going to all this effort over something so harmless.

i don't like either of them, but they don't look like they're doing anything wrong

you're at fault here for being richardy.
They sought my help after denying it for 9 pages. It's irritating.

you could have just ignored them instead of going to all this effort over something so harmless.
All this effort? I threw this topic together in four minutes flat.

They sought my help after denying it for 9 pages. It's irritating.
so they finally come around and ask you what they can improve, and now you're angry at them for that? basically you won the 9 page argument and now you're angry that they've admitted they're wrong and want to improve - wtf sort of logic is that

You were a richard and told them problems then they ask you how to improve and you yell at them? Wtf

I've told them why I didn't like it, and in response I got mindless bitching. Read the topics I've posted.
So uh

Y'know I'm not going to look through 2000+ pages to find one where you're getting bitched at, right? Link?

You were a richard and told them problems then they ask you how to improve and you yell at them? Wtf

Exactly and what the forget did Aware do other then ask you.