Re: loveY: Valve Handbook was uploaded in PDF form for all to see!

Author Topic: Re: loveY: Valve Handbook was uploaded in PDF form for all to see!  (Read 11240 times)

Ponies—The animals most beloved by those away from their computers, and most despised by people who prefer to hear jokes just once.
Why'd you have to post that stuff.

There is one part where a man has a Half-Life 3 shirt on.

pic

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 09:02:12 PM by Badspot »

forget off and go drool all over your luna doll, will you?
You tell people not to go into the MLP thread if they don't like it.

« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 07:34:11 PM by Badspot »

And THAT is how you get your employees to actually read those things...

Whoops, already posted...Didn't even mean to post this ;-;

yay he's finally gone yay

Ponies—The animals most beloved by those away from their computers, and most despised by people who prefer to hear jokes just once.
what the forget
why are you a friend, stop antagonizing people with that. we don't want you here anyways

you're also incredibly off topic

that booklet is hilarious though lol

« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 08:51:43 PM by Badspot »

what the forget
why are you a friend, stop antagonizing people with that. we don't want you here anyways

I'm sorry, but your buddy aph there got banned for the same thing you are doing. So you best keep yourself calm. Unless you want to end up in the same boat as aph.

I'm sorry, but your buddy aph there got banned for the same thing you are doing. So you best keep yourself calm. Unless you want to end up in the same boat as aph.

so are you trying to get people that don't like MLP banned because you're flamboyantly posting it everywhere?

so are you trying to get people that don't like MLP banned because you're flamboyantly posting it everywhere?

Nope, in fact I'm not flamboyantly spreading around everywhere, I just happened to find a pony reference in the topic and I decided to post about it.

Kochieboy has been doing this stuff all the time. He follows me around, makes a pony remark and when I say something he goes "Omg stop talking about ponies!"

Nope, in fact I'm not flamboyantly spreading around everywhere, I just happened to find a pony reference in the topic and I decided to post about it.

there were no pony references, good try though.
and i've seen you post MLP out of your little topic tons of times lately, are you getting a little venturous?
i don't see why you would post that on this topic anyways, why not post in in your mlp thread and link this one? i can guarantee you 3/4 of the forum don't care about that post because it doesn't pertain to them or the topic.

you are just plum pleasant, aren't you.

are you literally trying to threaten people to not insult you because you got someone banned?

hey, let me take a swing:stop being so loving passive-aggressive

Well everyone... aph has been banned.

Voila, mes amis: