Re: loveY: Valve Handbook was uploaded in PDF form for all to see!

Author Topic: Re: loveY: Valve Handbook was uploaded in PDF form for all to see!  (Read 11239 times)

All I know is this thread had nothing to do about ponies and Kochieboy purposely went in here to cause some drama. When he re-posted his avatar as a reaction it pretty much says so.

Can someone remind me again why people started stuffting on Kochieboy?

Ponies—The animals most beloved by those away from their computers, and most despised by people who prefer to hear jokes just once.

All he did to begin with was quote that and someone had to complain about it.

I agree his images after the quote were dumb (excluding where he posted his avatar, everyone's guilty of doing that at least once) but was it really necessary to say things like this:

Why'd you have to post that stuff.

or this:

what the forget
why are you a friend, stop antagonizing people with that. we don't want you here anyways

over something that was actually loving relevant?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 08:13:06 PM by SpreadsPlague »

All I know is this thread had nothing to do about ponies and Kochieboy purposely went in here to cause some drama. When he re-posted his avatar as a reaction it pretty much says so.

It was part of the handbook, or did you not read that either

Quote from: Valve Handbook
Whatever group you’re in, whether you’re building Steam
servers, translating support articles, or making the tenthousandth
hat for Team Fortress 2, this applies to you. It’s
crucial that you believe it, so we’ll repeat it a few more
times in this book.

forget off and go drool all over your luna doll, will you?
You tell people not to go into the MLP thread if they don't like it.

User was banned for this post
yaaaaay

over something that was actually loving relevant?
It was in the handbook, yes but he knew by posting that it would start stuff.

> Some people think I only started the damage.
> PFFFTTTCHH

I'm pretty sure My Little Pony was not being referred to in that quote as My Little Pony is most beloved to people on their computers.

We all knew what Kochieboy meant.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 08:59:09 PM by Badspot »

The funniest part is that YOU are the one who started stuff. He posted something relevant and you came in here and stuff on him because you saw the word "ponies".

Look, it's right here. Swindle your way out of this one, dumbass.

Why'd you have to post that stuff.

And why should it start stuff? Oh right, because so many people around here have this irrational fear or hatred of ponies

Holy stuff people grow a pair already and put on your big boy pants, welcome to the real world where people do things you don't like

I'm pretty sure My Little Pony was not being referred to in that quote as My Little Pony is most beloved to people on their computers.

We all knew what Kochieboy meant.

Yeah I really didn't know it would spiral into this.

I thought there would be a couple light chuckles at how valve put in some pony references.

Don't feel bad. I laughed.  :panda:

it starts stuff because anybody that likes my little pony could just as easily post stuff about it in a forum on my little pony rather than a forum about a block-building game.
most mlp kiddies don't even play the game, they just stuff in their corner of the forum.

What do you mean by "play the game"?

it starts stuff because anybody that likes my little pony could just as easily post stuff about it in a forum on my little pony rather than a forum about a block-building game.

You could say this for Homestuck, Minecraft, Terraria, [insert any of the games most of us play], WH40K, etc etc etc

most mlp kiddies don't even play the game, they just stuff in their corner of the forum.

Isn't that what you want?!