Author Topic: ■ The Photography Megathread ■  (Read 242684 times)

attention all passengers we will be experiencing microsoft's turbulence simulator x please take off your seatbelts and enjoy the ride

next month when i head to key west ill post some pics. oh yeah ujellybro i live in miami???? derp???

This is my favorite picture (sorry if its bad)

Aww.. Would've been really nice to see without the Instagram filter

I like the first one, the rest of them are kind of boring.

Today in NorCal it was raining. To my advantage I went outside with my iPhone and took these.

I am sorry for not interlacing this and leaving it the way I took it, but what I saw for a sunset tonight was captivating, this isn't particularly what I saw but what I could get after I got my camera out to a local park in time.  What I did see was two rainbows imbedded in the clouds it looked like the northern lights but it wasn't quite, as well as an orange-ish sunset such as this picture shows, if you look closely you can faintly see some blueish colors that's sort of a cyan type, but what I wanted was just so amazing but I couldn't get home in time from the movie I just saw.

Some pictures i took long ago when i was 10 years old :)

that was 4 years ago on a standard issue camera, deal with it.

That skyline is a good 15-20 miles from the point on 35W where I took it and that's Minneapolis.  I went to the lake that day and took some neat pictures of pelicans and such not and I will try and upload them later today.

Took this picture at the races a few years ago. Was using an old digital camera, but it's a pretty good shot besides the quality. The cars were going by me at about 120 mph. I was 10 feet away from them.

You can see the 34 car running into the 17 car's rear quarter panel, bending it upwards. Really good timing in this shot.

choo choo here comes the brickman feedback train
-snip-

That skyline is a good 15-20 miles from the point on 35W where I took it and that's Minneapolis.  I went to the lake that day and took some neat pictures of pelicans and such not and I will try and upload them later today.
I love Minneapolis, nice shot :)
horizon is a bit crooked though
CSC_0045 by GuitarSmashing, on Flickr

DSC_0046(1) by GuitarSmashing, on Flickr

DSC_0039 by GuitarSmashing, on Flickr

DSC_0038(EDIT) by GuitarSmashing, on Flickr
I really like the first and last one
attention all passengers we will be experiencing microsoft's turbulence simulator x please take off your seatbelts and enjoy the ride
-snip-
I also like this. I'm a sucker for aerial/plane pictures, though.