■ The Photography Megathread ■

Author Topic: ■ The Photography Megathread ■  (Read 242544 times)

photography:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1ei5rwO7ZI

Very inspiring, I never realized that photography has such an impact on snoop dog.

Not one comment on this? It's not a great pic, but I'm still proud to have actually captured it.

I took a pic of the Orion Nebula. 100 exposures stacked.

« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 11:25:54 PM by Bones4 »

I'm surprised it never got blurry due to the earth going wibby wooble loo

Not one comment on this? It's not a great pic, but I'm still proud to have actually captured it.

Could you go more in depth on how you got it? It's pretty awesome.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 06:36:21 AM by LeetZero »

Neat, I love light photography.

Some stuff I took a couple weekends ago.

(Yes this one is meant to be blurry.)

Took this at an abandoned location, ignore the watermark.

Another try at the Orion Nebula. D600. Nikkor 70-300mm 4.5-5.6 VR.

Taken in the middle of nowhere on a loving cold night. 500 1.3 second exposures (24.3 megapixel RAW files) over an hour. Stacked in Deep Sky Stacker with 20 dark frames, 20 bias frames, and 20 flat frames. Levels edited in Deep Sky Stacker, then exported as 16 bit tiff. Edited to final image in Adobe Lightroom 5.5.

all that work for a beautiful payout. good job

so incredible to see and know that that loving thing is out there just floating in space

and you just took a picture of it

Thanks! It's even more amazing knowing it's 1,344 ± 20 light years away and has a radius of 12 light years.

It snowed a lot last night.

We had a storm come through it made everything orange.

Got a Canon T5i for christmas, and then immediately went frisbee golfing with a friend of mine in a park outside of town where our dam is bc I don't like being outside by myself for a while (unless I got a joint then it's chill).

critique plz.
and I mean it, I'd actually appreciate what you guys think even if it was bad. so stuff all over me.

EDIT: Blue, Bones, and Jubel is all yes. especially bones. bones is very yes.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 12:57:12 AM by rambo1220 »