■ The Photography Megathread ■

Author Topic: ■ The Photography Megathread ■  (Read 242690 times)

^ 8/10 looks straight out of a zombie movie, without the zombies. But it also looks like you either used a digital camera or a phone, so the graininess is kind of eh

Oh and I updated the OP a bit.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 12:12:56 AM by Tetris »

took with my phone (iPhone5)

It's like, really crooked.

It's also extremely pretty.

Shouldn't iPhone 5 photos be like... longer?

http://zoom.it/HqXc (And the full panorama rather then a stuffty thumbnail)
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 05:37:20 PM by Soukuw »

http://zoom.it/HqXc (And the full panorama rather then a stuffty thumbnail)
lol it's like a grey blob. somewhat inspirational but rather stuffty

Shouldn't iPhone 5 photos be like... longer?

Yeah, apple didn't change the camera size on it, which sucks...

Was driving around last night when it was foggy, I liked the way this turned out.

Was driving around last night when it was foggy, I liked the way this turned out.

-snip-
I find the angle gross, but other than that yeah, it looks neat.

lol it's like a grey blob. somewhat inspirational but rather stuffty
I don't want to take inspirational pictures I want to capture beautiful scenes and that was beautiful last night, it was incredible you could hear to ice cracking and the snow melting it was so quiet.

I find the angle gross, but other than that yeah, it looks neat.

I'm not really a huge fan of angled pictures myself, but after experimenting I found anything other then angled revealed either to much of the dash or too much of the outside.

I'm not really a huge fan of angled pictures myself, but after experimenting I found anything other then angled revealed either to much of the dash or too much of the outside.
Yeah that probably would have ruined it.

What were you trying to do with this?
Just shooting the family of three for some pictures. My first time playing with controlled lighting, I didn't do well. My backdrop was a sheet and didn't really work. I like this picture though. Sadly I had to crop out the sides though due to the sheet not filling the frame.

Another family shooting