My sister is a loving idiot

Author Topic: My sister is a loving idiot  (Read 4047 times)

Get her to get mad at you in front of adults. Then, when she kicks you, kick her back (not with all your strength).

(not with all your strength).
don't listen to this guy, break her goddamn sternum.

don't listen to this guy, break her goddamn sternum.
don't listen to this guy ^^^^
loving slap her with strength

adopted sister = unrelated to you
You don't understand.
I mean if your mother had you, then had another baby with another father. That would be your half-brother or half-sister.
So it would be incest.

Ikeep hearing the same story but with a different story. Are sisters really this bad?

My sister committed about 3-4 felonies on me while growing up including a few attempted murders and assaults with deadly weapons. She even stabbed me in the neck with a pencil and broke it off one time. Women are pure evil and there's nothing more cruel than a child mix the 2 together and you're in trouble.

My sister committed about 3-4 felonies on me while growing up including a few attempted murders and assaults with deadly weapons. She even stabbed me in the neck with a pencil and broke it off one time. Women are pure evil and there's nothing more cruel than a child mix the 2 together and you're in trouble.
what the forget

Dented hula hoops suck.

lol @ op getting punked by his 9 yo sister.

Lol. I read it as my sister is loving idiot.
Then read hows shes like, 9.
Scared myself.

way to be a man. trying to hard to play with your little sister and being bullied by her.

sounds like 2 stuff animals wrestling

wowe did she let u be dady when you guys played house