Author Topic: My sister is a loving idiot  (Read 4052 times)

Today our neighbors were over, and my sister, Taylor, their 9 year old daughter, and I. We are playing in my front yard when the 9 year old Joselyn says, "Can you do this?" And I walked closer to have a look. When I stopped in front of her, my sister starts hanging on to the tree and says, "Can you do THIS!" And kicks me straight in the stomach. I say to my sister, "That really hurts, Taylor!" And she responds, "I doubt it." And she keeps saying that everytime I try to get her to say sorry.

Then we head over to Joselyn's driveway and start hula-hooping, and it was my turn with the hoop, but my sister didn't let go. I think she might've dented the hoop by pulling on it so hard. Finally, Joselyn says, "Break it up, guys!" And Taylor FINALLY gives her hoop to me. Sheesh.

Then we decide to head to our trampoline in our backyard. We start jumping and we start to have a pretty good time. We are in the middle of jumping when my sister comes over and pushes me. "What was that for?" I ask her and she responds with another push. She tries to push me again and I grasp her by the wrists. She almost burst out in tears and says, "That really hurt! Jerk!" And I say sorry and she runs off to my mother. Joselyn and I follow her and when we get there, I say sorry and she calls me a jerk. This continues until I almost crash her; she was riding on my Razor. I say, "I am just trying to say sorry!" And she retaliates with, "I don't care." I try to explain this scenario to my mom and she just says, "Go inside, I'll talk to you later." I can see her reasoning in that; she was talking to the Joselyn's parents.

/discuss

What a hypocrite she is.

>You get kicked by her
"No, I won't say sorry because that didn't hurt!"
>You just grasp her on the wrists
"OW! That really hurt, you jerk!"
>You say sorry like 10 times
"I don't care, you're still a meanie!"

Bitches bein bitches.

I keep hearing the same story but with a different story. Are sisters really this bad?

(spelling mistake because of stuffty broken netbook)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 03:04:36 AM by Skorpion »

Ikeep hearing the same story but with a different story. Are sisters really this bad?

Yes, yes they are

She still kicks really hard D;

« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 07:31:00 PM by Vegetarian Zombie »

She still kicks really hard D;
Get over it. You're 12, shes 10.
You're too old to complain about these things.