Off Topic > Off Topic

Westboro Church - Most hated family in America

<< < (23/41) > >>

Kochieboy:

--- Quote from: Fracture on May 15, 2012, 08:37:54 PM ---But sadly our world is so much worse than that one, so expect a new flood soon.

--- End quote ---

Evan Almighty?

Bisjac:

--- Quote from: No2mad2 on May 15, 2012, 08:40:22 PM ---The "children" who assaulted Elisha, based on the original Hebrew word, would have been between the ages of 13 and 29. Past their Bar Mitzi but not yet full adults. This gang of 42 (or more) young adults surrounded Elisha and began taunting him because of his scared vow (bald head) and mocking the ascension of his master Elijah ("Go up"), Had God not interfered, Elisha would probably have been beaten to death by this mob of teens and young adults.

--- End quote ---

thats no excuse. god is a terrible person lol
wtf kind of stuff is that, that you are trying to rationalize

No2mad2:

--- Quote from: Bisjac on May 15, 2012, 08:41:46 PM ---thats no excuse. god is a terrible person lol
wtf kind of stuff is that, that you are trying to rationalize

--- End quote ---

Haha, he wanted this guy safe, so he had the kids (More like young adults) killed. You know this isn't the first time God has done something to kill babies. right? Remember Egypt?

LOL :D:
I remember when I had a kid's bible when I was 6 or so, and in one of the Kids' Comnandments, it says "love is a gift from God to married couples."
And I had no idea what love was.
Now I'm a teen, going "Oh why did I wonder."

Fracture:

--- Quote from: No2mad2 on May 15, 2012, 08:40:22 PM ---The "children" who assaulted Elisha, based on the original Hebrew word, would have been between the ages of 13 and 29. Past their Bar Mitzi but not yet full adults. This gang of 42 (or more) young adults surrounded Elisha and began taunting him because of his scared vow (bald head) and mocking the ascension of his master Elijah ("Go up"), Had God not interfered, Elisha would probably have been beaten to death by this mob of teens and young adults.

--- End quote ---
They didnt assault him.
Grab a dictionary.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version